Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the sportsball game?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles - #BDawk4Life

3 60.00%
  • Redskins - Football is dumb

0 0%
  • Tie - As if

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Eagles signed Akeem Spence. He will be a part of the DT rotation.

pre-season or not that was a frustrating first half but at the same time i never felt the game was in doubt (live bet the birds at half +150 to win). Talk about a homecoming for DJax though, hes finally in the perfect situation for his skill set having a QB like Wentz and Ertz working the inside, have to pick your poison there. Dude is still as fast as ever, had a good couple steps on both CB's on both deep catches. Also, huge props to Brandon Brooks, dude came back in 8 months when the avg return time is closer to 11 and he beasted it, truly impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    pre-season or not that was a frustrating first half but at the same time i never felt the game was in doubt (live bet the birds at half +150 to win). Talk about a homecoming for DJax though, hes finally in the perfect situation for his skill set having a QB like Wentz and Ertz working the inside, have to pick your poison there. Dude is still as fast as ever, had a good couple steps on both CB's on both deep catches. Also, huge props to Brandon Brooks, dude came back in 8 months when the avg return time is closer to 11 and he beasted it, truly impressive.
    Yeah even when we were down 17-0, I felt calm. I knew we were going to get it together. Offense just needed a kick start. Having Desean means we're a threat to score at anytime, something we didn't have last year.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

losing Jackson is gonna hurt but i think if we dont see improved pressure in a few weeks Howie will make a deal. I think Barnett is gonna need a few more games to get back into it but i think hes gonna be great this season.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456