Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bayley's heel turn

So Bayley turned heel tonight. Now its Sasha and Bayley as heels vs Becky and I guess Charlotte will turn face? It's kind of confusing. How do yall feel about a heel Bayley? She should lose the poppy theme and get a new theme to match her new persona. Maybe MTM will get his wish and Bayley will dress more sexy.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

What a great moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGMu7z_s9WY

Dont **** this up wwe... none of this heel/face ********... let sasha and baylee just have a mean streak and be bad ***... The crowd was hot for both of them at the end.

I would do anything for baylee... my god she is amazing

Wow.........I guess they wanted to get people starting. I thought Bayley would be in the Cena atmosphere of never turning heel because of her character and the make-a-wish's.

Im going to be honest. I dont care.

I just watched the video......half the crowd didn't know how to react. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I just watched the video......half the crowd didn't know how to react. Not good.
    Too little too late. No one cares. She has to be really good and I dont think she will. Maybe Im wrong.

If this heel turn is to work then they will have to drop everything about her. The ponytail, the hugs, the skydancers everything. Most importantly, Bayley has to go over on Becky at CotC or all of this is moot. But what I would like to see is Bayley/Banks challenge Cross/Bliss for the tag belts and win. And let the those two dominate the Women's division for the next 6 months.
    Screw sabermetics.

Watching those two hit Becky was like watching two kids play Whac A Mole.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

If she comes out wearing a ****** black leather outfit. Omg...

she is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    If this heel turn is to work then they will have to drop everything about her. The ponytail, the hugs, the skydancers everything. Most importantly, Bayley has to go over on Becky at CotC or all of this is moot. But what I would like to see is Bayley/Banks challenge Cross/Bliss for the tag belts and win. And let the those two dominate the Women's division for the next 6 months.
    At the next PPV, she should come out to them and stab/smash them to pieces. Ideally that little girl that Sasha made cry when she beat the hell out of Bayley in their ironman match would be there to tear up and completely fall apart.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I wonder if we are witnessing the beginning of the 4Horsewoman story?
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I wonder if we are witnessing the beginning of the 4Horsewoman story?
    I think so, this is like Civil War in Marvel before they have to reunite to take down Thanos (Ronda).
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    I think so, this is like Civil War in Marvel before they have to reunite to take down Thanos (Ronda).
    I'm thinking in the middle of the Boss/Bayley .v. Flair/Becky rivalry is when Rousey and Friends will attack. As long as it means a possible 4hw/4hw match at WM, I'm cool with it.
    Screw sabermetics.

Doesnít matter anymore, wrestlers change from heel to face back to heel before I could ever notice there switched ... wwe storylines are just brutal. They should all drop the gimmicks and just say hey fans listen thereís no good or bad guys anymore we just want to go in the ring and show you all some cool stunts. Because thatís what the wwe is now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast