Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Can somebody please explain why the packers get so much love. I get it is Aaron Rodgers but ****. Im looking at their Front 7 on D and I am like. Clark is the only name on that front line I know. And lets be real he isnt elite. LBs. I know they signed Preston Smith who is good (not great) and zadarius Smith who flashed 1 year in a defense where He was surounded by much better Tallent. But Inside Blake Martinez isnt elite. I know some want to argue he is but he isnt. And then the secondary. Which is probably their best area. I like Alexander. But its yet to be seen if he can be great? I like Amos. But again one of those good not great guys. Savage is a rok so who knows.

But Your telling me theor Major Peices on D are

Kenny Clark
    Preston Smith
    Zadarius smith
    Blake Martinez
    Jarie Alexander
    Adrian Amos.

Do any of them strike fear. Do u have to gams plan for any of them.

Meanwhile on Offense. What Changed. Is everything Hinging on LaFleur making it better. Basically the same all around. And yes Rodgers was bad for himself last year. But we really dont know if this new system helps yet. Its certainly questionable if it helped the Titans. And I continue to look at their receivers. These Low drafted guys or UDFA that Rodgers is supposed to work with. Im looking back at 2017 and pre Rodgers Injury Nelson was still at least Flashing. Adams. Cobb. Now outside of Adams who is left. Two guys u hope step up. Im sorry he needs more. He is a guy who spreads the ball around and cant because they are running out guys who look like Mitches Rok campain caliber. 58 receptions between Marquez and Geranamo last year. But hey. They have Jimmy Greham.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

People see how great Rodgers is imo

I mean it's not that ridiculous - if hes healthy they have a chance to win any game. A decent team around him and they're a super bowl contender

A lot of people seem to think it was a coaching issue last year

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

it's insane to me that a chicago bears fan could seriously say "why do people think the green bay packers will be good this year"

they just always are. that's how it works.

it's been more than a decade since the bears have won back-to-back games vs. the packers and people have the temerity to say "ah this should be a pretty simple W for chicago"

https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...406325249?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry but Ive been in baseball mode all season and still am but really looking forward to Bears football this year and I will
    Definitely be watching both the cubs and bears game tomorrow until the Bears game starts then it will be all Bears but I was wondering if the Bears are still
    Going to be playing a 3-4 defense this year under Pagano or will they go back to a 4-3? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TN-cub35 View Post
    Sorry but Ive been in baseball mode all season and still am but really looking forward to Bears football this year and I will
    Definitely be watching both the cubs and bears game tomorrow until the Bears game starts then it will be all Bears but I was wondering if the Bears are still
    Going to be playing a 3-4 defense this year under Pagano or will they go back to a 4-3? Thanks
    Def 3-4 but you'll see varying fronts here and there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The day has finally arrived, go Bears!

GAMEDAY!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    The day has finally arrived, go Bears!
    Go freakin bears man!! Work is gonna be tough to do today.

Hot damn it's game day. Bear the **** down.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by nomorezorro View Post
    they just always are. that's how it works.
    They are until they aren't. The 90's Cowboys were always good. Then the 00's arrived.

Cyclical game. Packers happened to get blessed with back to back HOF QB's, that'll extend your run a good awhile. But they'll be bad again eventually. No time like the present.

https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...475717122?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lots of so called experts slurping the Rodgers bandwagon and picking the Packers. They were what, 0-8 on the road last year? Oh yeah, Rodgers was hurt.....

It will take a huge year again this year and a big year from Trubisky for the team to get some respect. This is it for Mitch, no more excuses. No more of that “needs more time” stuff. If he is going to be a top tier QB it has to start now.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    They are until they aren't. The 90's Cowboys were always good. Then the 00's arrived.

Cyclical game. Packers happened to get blessed with back to back HOF QB's, that'll extend your run a good awhile. But they'll be bad again eventually. No time like the present.
    This. Green Bay's run at being the Top Dog is near it's end.

Only fans with cheddar stuck in their eye sockets can't/won't realize it.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast