Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Thatís a good idea too, but Bridgewater feels more like a long-term move. A Keenum type would probably be cheaper and let us compete while looking for another QB in this draft. Iíd be cool with either route, but overall itíd feel nice to at least have a competitive alternative to Mitch right now.
    I don't see why Teddy can't be both a short term and long term move? We don't have a 1st this year. The Oakland 2nd might be valuable, but we don't know yet. Not having a 1st makes addressing the position in the draft a pretty dicey option.

Keenum's a JAG... might be better than Trubisky, but I feel like he's just a waste of time and likely isn't taking you anywhere, even with an elite defense.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I don't see why Teddy can't be both a short term and long term move? We don't have a 1st this year. The Oakland 2nd might be valuable, but we don't know yet. Not having a 1st makes addressing the position in the draft a pretty dicey option.

Keenum's a JAG... might be better than Trubisky, but I feel like he's just a waste of time and likely isn't taking you anywhere, even with an elite defense.
    That Vikings D was pretty great and they still couldn't get anywhere with Keenum.

The concern about drafting a QB is having to wait while they develop instead of getting a vet. I do like Teddy idea a lot, other ideas would be Mariota or Tannehill, RG3, McCarron, Dalton, Keenum...Kaep would be nice but that's obviously not a thing and he's been out of the league for many years now.
    Maybe Carson Palmer can come back lol

We really just need Mitch to step up because this team is Super Bowl ready.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 09-10-2019 at 07:11 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    That Vikings D was pretty great and they still couldn't get anywhere with Keenum.

The concern about drafting a QB is having to wait while they develop instead of getting a vet. I do like Teddy idea a lot, other ideas would be Mariota or Tannehill, RG3, McCarron, Dalton, Keenum.

Pretty clear that there isn't a Jimmy G available this year. Hopefully Mitch just proves Thursday was an aberration.

Kaepernick would be nice but that's obviously not a thing and he's been out of the league for many years now.

Maybe Carson Palmer can come back lol

Please ****ing apply this to Mitch. What is a while to u. 2 years....... Cause Mitches first was a waste. He has had 1 year in Nagys system. Give him the same tineframe u would any other QB. Its been 1 season ans 1 game.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    The whole premise of this argument makes no sense. Why would he compare Mitch's week 1 this year to Watson's last year? They are both in year 3. Watson came out last night and looked like he actually knew what was going on in the game and performed great.

Mitch is not as bad as he was in game 1 this year, you're right, the line played like crap and I have no idea what Nagy was doing. I'd rather have the Lovie offense than that garbage playcalling.

Let's move past the fact that Mitch still rarely goes through his progressions, doesn't seem to grasp the playbook or intent of the offense, just stares down receivers, and consistently airmails open guys.

Simply put, would you rather have Watson or Trubisky? I'd have Watson.
    The only starter in the league I wouldn't take over Trubisky this year is Josh Allen, and there are plenty of back-ups around the league I think we would be better off with.

He'll probably be closer to slightly below average - average the rest of the year, but I feel pretty good saying he's a bust for the #2 pick. He just doesn't seem to understand the game like a good quarterback would.

Also, where is this accuracy he reportedly had coming out? Did any of you watch him in college and do you think his completion % was misleading?
    That and his legs were the 2 things that excited me about him coming out and he just misses so many throws.
    Mitch is in year 2 of this system. And god forbid u tell me his year 1 was a credible source of development????

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Please ****ing apply this to Mitch. What is a while to u. 2 years....... Cause Mitches first was a waste. He has had 1 year in Nagys system. Give him the same tineframe u would any other QB. Its been 1 season ans 1 game.
    Year 2 in the system, year 3 in the nfl. This is the year we need to see a substantial leap.

Click here to register!

Year 2 in the system, year 3 in the nfl. This is the year we need to see a substantial leap.

And as down as I am on him right now, I still believe that leap can happen.

From what I saw Thursday though, I'm not overly optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    And as down as I am on him right now, I still believe that leap can happen.

From what I saw Thursday though, I'm not overly optimistic.
    That's really where I am, I'm just really down after that game. I know there will be a progression to the mean so to speak, but analyzing the downfield passing stats has been frustrating to say the least.

I'm sure Thursday be thrown out though. It'll be an outlier.

Click here to register!

Its been 1 game. 1 year and 1 game. Not 2. Dont start twisting things to fit ur naritive. U cant judge a player by his best game or worst game.

I mean u say two years....... He has 16 starts in Nagys system. Do u realize that. 14 games last year.... 1 playoff game..... 1 the opener. Thats it. He also has a whole 12 starts in a wasted season. U act like he has 3 years of experience. Can we wait till at least a quarter way into the season b4 panicing.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 09-10-2019 at 07:55 PM.

-Rem Koolhaas

Its been 1 game. 1 year and 1 game. Not 2. Dont start twisting things to fit ur naritive. U cant judge a player by his best game or worst game.

I mean u say two years....... He has 16 starts in Nagys system. Do u realize that. 14 games last year.... 1 playoff game..... 1 the opener. Thats it. He also has a whole 12 starts in a wasted season. U act like he has 3 years of experience. Can we wait till at least a quarter way into the season b4 panicing.
    I have said countless times that it isnt about the one game , so stop mentioning it lmao

Click here to register!

I have said countless times that it isnt about the one game , so stop mentioning it lmao

No its about u over reacting to this 1 game plus a handful of games in his first year of the system. U literally take any oportunity to bash Mitch. Im so ****ing tired if it. The idea we are going go go get Bridgewater. U realize he was a Free agent right. Not a single team including the Redskins or Dolphins offered him a chance to start. Yet U are some genius to think he is going to be better than Mitch. Just STFU bro. U a joke. U the same clown who rode Jay and made up excuse after excuse. But please lets Judge Mitch off a basically rok season in a new offense with 100% new skill players....... And a single game where nagy coached his worst game...... The OL was a literal nightmare..... And Mitch was Hurried.... Hit or Sacked on 1/4 dropbacks. (Edit: closer to 1 ever 2.5 dropbacks. It was a nightmarish performance by the OL

Lets then put it all on Mitch.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 09-10-2019 at 09:47 PM.

-Rem Koolhaas

No its about u over reacting to this 1 game plus a handful of games in his first year of the system. U literally take any oportunity to bash Mitch. Im so ****ing tired if it. The idea we are going go go get Bridgewater. U realize he was a Free agent right. Not a single team including the Redskins or Dolphins offered him a chance to start. Yet U are some genius to think he is going to be better than Mitch. Just STFU bro. U a joke. U the same clown who rode Jay and made up excuse after excuse. But please lets Judge Mitch off a basically rok season in a new offense with 100% new skill players....... And a single game where nagy coached his worst game...... The OL was a literal nightmare..... And Mitch was Hurried.... Hit or Sacked on 1/4 dropbacks. (Edit: closer to 1 ever 2.5 dropbacks. It was a nightmarish performance by the OL

Lets then put it all on Mitch.
    I didn't suggest Teddy. Sorry, 27 games in it doesn't seem likely we haven't seen most of what Mitch will be.

Click here to register!

I didn't suggest Teddy. Sorry, 27 games in it doesn't seem likely we haven't seen most of what Mitch will be.

Then go root for another team and get that negitivity out of here. Jesus. Its like ur trying to troll in here and I am over it. Look if u think 27 game sis enough fine. But remember he only starter 1 yr of college.... So put him behind 2 or 3 to the others there. How about that his rok season was with maybe the most inept OC and HC u could have imagined. But u dont want to listen to reasonm u have seen enough. We get it. Then stop watching. Cause we surely won't find better. Ur over reactuon is to the first game of the season. We all know he has to be better than last year. But most of us are not stupid enough to see one game and check out. It was maybe the worsr called game of Nagys tenure. The OL gave wasnt even there.

-Rem Koolhaas

I mean I have brought it up before..... But let me restate the fact of how bad the OL was.

From that chart, one can see that the Packers led all NFL teams in pressures on the quarterback in week one, recording an impressive 31 on 47 called pass plays (45 pass attempts and two scrambles). That equates to a ridiculous 66% pressure rate. That consistent pressure generated five sacks and 11 quarterback hits, great numbers compared to any single game in 2018.

U can also toss in the 5 sacks into that number. so its 31 pressures on 52 attempts. I mean why even have an OL at that point. thats a pressure every 6/10 snaps. Show me a QB who plays well in those circumstances. Tell me that Mitch sucks again because Im pointing at the OL and saying they sucked worse.

I mean do I have to explain just how bad this was. Do u not factor this in before spouting nonsense about benching Mitch and trading for Garbage QBs

Here is the article if you need to check those pressure numbers. because yes they seem unreal dont they.

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/b...es-in-week-one

-Rem Koolhaas

Then go root for another team and get that negitivity out of here. Jesus. Its like ur trying to troll in here and I am over it. Look if u think 27 game sis enough fine. But remember he only starter 1 yr of college.... So put him behind 2 or 3 to the others there. How about that his rok season was with maybe the most inept OC and HC u could have imagined. But u dont want to listen to reasonm u have seen enough. We get it. Then stop watching. Cause we surely won't find better. Ur over reactuon is to the first game of the season. We all know he has to be better than last year. But most of us are not stupid enough to see one game and check out. It was maybe the worsr called game of Nagys tenure. The OL gave wasnt even there.
    Nothing wrong with being pessimistic, relax. You would have been in tears if you heard the career stats for Mitch from Herb Lawrence lmao.

Click here to register!

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445