Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Please do.
    Please spare us.

23 of 35 for 171 game 1. Everyone remembers how terrible he was after the first 2 drives. Bad gb defense

25 of 34 for 200 yards 2 td 2 int. Had a late drive that makes the numbers look ok. He played poorly at home against a depleted seahawks defense

26 of 50 , 2 td 2 int against new England. Yardage inflated by hail Mary completion on last play. Bad game

16 of 29 for 220 against the jets. 2 tds 0 ints makes a nice ratio, but he wasnt productive

12 of 20 for 135 yards against buffalo? 1 td 1 Int. Anemic game, even in a blowout win

20 of 31 for 165, 1 td 2 int against minnesota. Terrible game.

16 of 30 110 yards 1 td 3 int against the rams. Awful

7 out of 16.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    23 of 35 for 171 game 1. Everyone remembers how terrible he was after the first 2 drives. Bad gb defense

25 of 34 for 200 yards 2 td 2 int. Had a late drive that makes the numbers look ok. He played poorly at home against a depleted seahawks defense

26 of 50 , 2 td 2 int against new England. Yardage inflated by hail Mary completion on last play. Bad game

16 of 29 for 220 against the jets. 2 tds 0 ints makes a nice ratio, but he wasnt productive

12 of 20 for 135 yards against buffalo? 1 td 1 Int. Anemic game, even in a blowout win

7 out of 16.

Could probably do this 12 games a year for Jay while he was with us if you're going to nitpick like your did he.

Yet you'd still go down on him in a second if he walked down the street past you.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il

7 out of 16.

Here is my problem with this. And how slef rightous u are with ur need to bash Mitch. U can do this with any player. I mean lets for the sake of it. This was from last year

Game 1
    176 Yards 1 TD 1 INT vs NE 62.9 Rating

Game 6
    177 1TD 1 INT vs Biffalo 61.6 Rating

Game 7
    139 1 TD 0 INT vs Jax 81.8 Rating

Game 10
    208 1 TD 2 INTs vs Washington 72.9 Rating

Week 16
    234 0TD 0INT vs JAX 89.5 Rating

And to Clarify on Who this is. Its Deshaun ****ing Watson. U act as if Mitch is the only one to have bad games. We all admit it wasnt good enough last year. But in a whole new offense with all new players around him. I wasnt expecting perfection. This notion that guys have to step in right away and be amazing. Its rediculous. I get it. U look at Wentz and Goff (who also had struggles in year 2) u look at Watson and Mahomes. But these guys should be thr exception not thr expectation. The idea we should give up on him is stupid.

But just to be fair. Answer me this Blams. Why is Watsons game 1 vs NE not a dire sign of how awful he is. Why is Mitch sudenly crucified for his 1st game of the season where they lost GB..... But Watson vs NE as an opener shoved under the rug as a blip.

I dont Deny he needs to be better. I dont deny consistancy needs to go up. But we mostly all agree this game as a whole went south. OL didnt show up. Nagy called an awful game. The idea that this is now the expectation is rediculously negitive. Amd if u beleive it u should stop watching cause if ur right ur only in for disapointment. I on the other hand will wait before citing old poor games as reference while ignoring the positive ones. I will not sit here and tell other people that they are pushing their oppinions on others while u are literally trying to do the same to prove mitch sucks. I will wait. And I will Watch. And I will not let 1 disasterous game form my oppinion on a team who won 12 last year.

If u want to hold Mitch acountable for this 1 game. Where were u to hold deshaun Watson for his poor performance week 1 vs NE.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

He even used a game where we won in the 2nd quarter with 28 points and barely threw the ball thereafter as an example

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Could probably do this 12 games a year for Jay while he was with us if you're going to nitpick like your did he.

Yet you'd still go down on him in a second if he walked down the street past you.
    Another point i was going to bring up. Like jay didnt have a handful of game where he sucked either. I looked it. Jay played 156 games in the NFL. 47 He passed for under 200 yards. 21 he had under 150 yards. But hey don't bring those up.

-Rem Koolhaas

Season Opener: Packers @ Bears

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Another point i was going to bring up. Like jay didnt have a handful of game where he sucked either. I looked it. Jay played 156 games in the NFL. 47 He passed for under 200 yards. 21 he had under 150 yards. But hey don't bring those up.
    How many games with 2+ picks too. Probably a majority.

Jay had double digit just God awful games. I don't need to bring them up we all witnessed. Mitch hasn't even had one game that is half as bad as one of the many Jay had.

I'm down on Trubisky like a lot of Bears fans right now, but I at least try to be objective. There are some here that are just out for blood and enjoy his struggles. That kinda **** ruins the discussion here.

The forcing of Cutler into the discussion is as pointless as it gets too.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm down on Trubisky like a lot of Bears fans right now, but I at least try to be objective. There are some here that are just out for blood and enjoy his struggles. That kinda **** ruins the discussion here.

I agree. Like i have stated numerous times lets at least give him a few games b4 making any decisions too rash. Most in here want him to succede. I think some in here hope and look for failures.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post

Agreed and my bad. Just find it ironic how nit picky that post was coming from such an avid Cutler defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pointless but not irrelevant

Coming from someone who never thought Mitch was going to be a top 10 guy, there’s still time for him to erase Thursday from our memory. And not only him, but the OL and Nagy. I always thought Mitch’s ceiling was a low-mid tier 2 QB. I still think he could reach that. Not this year, but I believe he could continue to make slow and incremental growth and get to tier 2.

That said, without him playing at that level, the Bears are going to have an almost impossible feat winning a SB. The 06 Bears came close but they had a committed and great run game and a historic ST. This Bears team has neither.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Coming from someone who never thought Mitch was going to be a top 10 guy, there’s still time for him to erase Thursday from our memory. And not only him, but the OL and Nagy. I always thought Mitch’s ceiling was a low-mid tier 2 QB. I still think he could reach that. Not this year, but I believe he could continue to make slow and incremental growth and get to tier 2.

That said, without him playing at that level, the Bears are going to have an almost impossible feat winning a SB. The 06 Bears came close but they had a committed and great run game and a historic ST. This Bears team has neither.
    The Bears want to lessen the pressure on Trubisky: commit to RUNNING DA BAWL. It won't hurt if Trey can find himself back on the field and/or Shaheen being what he was hyped to be.
    Screw sabermetics.

7 out of 16.

No no no, you said you could explain his bad games. Any ******* can read a stat line. Give us some analysis, Blamstradamus

I've been one of the biggest Trubisky enthusiasts here and Mitch does need to play better. For sure.

One the other hand, Nagy's playcalling was the most atrocious takeaway from that game. 11 Rush attempts between Montgomery & Davis. No rush attempts for Cohen (unless you count the fumbled pitch play).

Mitch had 44 passing attempts vs 11 rushing attempts between a three-headed RB machine and the Bears were never down than more than 7 at any point in the game. Seems really ***-backwards especially when you come into the post-game presser talking about there was no rhythm from the offense all game long.

Run the ball Nagy, you turd.

Nagy should change the "BE YOU" on his play sheet to "RUN THE ****ING BALL"

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast