Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 293
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,150

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    81,974
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Funchess is garbage and his drops are game killers. You're better off without him.
    He was pretty clutch yesterday. But, I agree this loss shouldn't be too bad.


    My team is a super team, just young. - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,303

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,808
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Speaking of which, where is Norm? He usually shows up in September.


    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    529
    Is Foles ever going to get rid of the injury bug? Sucks for him.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,439
    [Auman] As Bucs play at Carolina tonight, Jameis Winston is hoping to end a long personal road losing streak. He's lost 12 straight road starts. Bucs are 0-14 in the last 14 road games he's played in. His last road win was in San Diego, 12/4/2016.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

    Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,439
    Cleveland bans man from stadium for supposedly pouring a beer on a Titans player who jumped into the stands... except the guy hasn't been to a game in 10 years.

    https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...m-from-stadium
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

    Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    [Auman] As Bucs play at Carolina tonight, Jameis Winston is hoping to end a long personal road losing streak. He's lost 12 straight road starts. Bucs are 0-14 in the last 14 road games he's played in. His last road win was in San Diego, 12/4/2016.
    I honestly can't believe this is a prime time game. I'm a Panthers fan and dont even want to watch this game. Bucs-Panthers games are pretty much never exciting.


    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,439
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I honestly can't believe this is a prime time game. I'm a Panthers fan and dont even want to watch this game. Bucs-Panthers games are pretty much never exciting.
    Should be a blowout win for the Panthers, if it isn't, we may be able to conclude the Panthers aren't a playoff team.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

    Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Should be a blowout win for the Panthers, if it isn't, we may be able to conclude the Panthers aren't a playoff team.
    Pretty much. We're slow starters usually, but we need to get a win against the Bucs at minimum.


    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,105
    Foles set to return around week 12-13. I dont need to remind anyone of what hes capable of doing ysk

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,105
    Foles set to return around week 12-13. I dont need to remind anyone of what hes capable of doing taking over at that point of the season.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Cleveland bans man from stadium for supposedly pouring a beer on a Titans player who jumped into the stands... except the guy hasn't been to a game in 10 years.

    https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...m-from-stadium
    Supposedly? He did:
    https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...sgdeddrn2c.mp4

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    The Eric dude is saying that's not him.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,808
    Lmao **** the NFL. They've got two ****ing cameras on a primetime game and just ****ed us over on an obvious 4th and 1 conversion.


    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •