Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Thats a name i dont care to hear about for a while.
    My apologies. We can talk about El Mago instead.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    My apologies. We can talk about El Mago instead.
    I lost the bet. I dont want to hear about any one on the cubs ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Either Mary is a nerd Internet troll or just a nerd Internet loser who thinks sheís the queen of the Internet when she hops from forum to forum.

Regardless, she gives a lot of real life advice on the Internet for someone that spends her entire life on the Internet. Whether or not she tells the truth or is just trying to get a rise out of people is irrelevant. Her thoughts are meaningless. Luckily for her, sheís the only real active female on here and some dudes are foolish enough to take her seriously. She gets a false sense of power and feeds off of it on here. Sheíll do this at the next forum she migrates to and the one after that.

She is someone who has lived on the Internet for 20 years, spending nearly of her social time on it, and itís nearly impossible for me to take her seriously at this point. It seems like others are starting to feel the same, and soon enough sheíll travel on to her next stop.

We were all internet nerds at some point. If we werenít, we wouldnít have tens of thousands of posts. What I appreciate is how most if not all of us have grown out of that over the course of 15 years, have developed great lives and we still post at here but on a normal level. Mary hasnít been able to have that same sort of success. Iím not very transparent with my personal life on here, but Iíve enjoyed hearing peopleís success stories whether or not theyíre on a professional or on a social/family level. All of Maryís successes have come on the Internet. We all have laundry lists of proud moments in our lives in recent years. Maryís best contribution to the world? Being the self proclaimed best thing to happen to PSD.

I appreciate the transparency and personality that Mary has brought out of some of us, at least to a degree. But her schtick has run its course and ultimately itís unhealthy for this forum in the state that itís in. Itís like every thread is the same and just dumbed down at this point.

I lost the bet. I dont want to hear about any one on the cubs ever again.
    My feelings about Daniel Murphy in 2015.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Then lie your *** off. Thats why I make lots of
    Money now. I lied every time I got a new job. Im so good at that ****. Life is about knowing how to lie til you get what you want. Love is different.
    I can lie till Iím blue in the face still wonít help my cause.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

My feelings about Daniel Murphy in 2015.
    Lolol. Ok you get it

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If you dont start lying ill kill you myself.

Learn how to fight When you're drunk or dont waste my time. I love fighting but I dont have patience for half *** **** like that.
    Wait a minute, youíre telling me I have to learn?
    And Iím in the wrong? ****

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Bro you never admit the lie, but itís cool, you got this bro

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Wait a minute, youíre telling me I have to learn?
    And Iím in the wrong? ****
    U dont have to do anything. I just want to have a good fight if youre gonna call me a little ****, which is what I think you were saying. If you cant sustain your end of the fight, whats the point? It takes two, you know.

Bro you never admit the lie, but itís cool, you got this bro
    He doesnt know that lying is how 98% of guys get laid. Lol

Lolol. Ok you get it
    I still have bad feelings about that series. We all knew it was a year too soon, but as a BTTF mega nerd, I really wanted it to happen that year. Told myself as a kid that if the Cubs hadnít won it all by 2015, I was gonna ďput some money on the CubbiesĒ that season. I did. Still hurts a bit that we got so close and couldnít get in, but man 2016 was a ride!

I still have bad feelings about that series. We all knew it was a year too soon, but as a BTTF mega nerd, I really wanted it to happen that year. Told myself as a kid that if the Cubs hadnít won it all by 2015, I was gonna ďput some money on the CubbiesĒ that season. I did. Still hurts a bit that we got so close and couldnít get in, but man 2016 was a ride!
    Feels like yesterday. Time needs to slow the **** down. How much money did you lose.

U dont have to do anything. I just want to have a good fight if youre gonna call me a little ****, which is what I think you were saying. If you cant sustain your end of the fight, whats the point? It takes two, you know.
    Damn y u so mad ****

Itís cool Iím going to Del taco and Iím not trippin

Damn y u so mad ****

Itís cool Iím going to Del taco and Iím not trippin
    Im not mad. Thats the thing. I like to play fight. It cracks me up. Del Taco fries. Havent had them since 2006. So good. If youre going you better get some.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast