Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Honestly your disability cannot be a bigger impediment than your attitude about yourself.
    This. I cant say exactly what parts of bsf life his disability affects, but this part of it is pure mentality and approach, not disability.

Bsf you always say every girl is the same, but you know that's not true. But you convince yourself it is because it gives you a convenient excuse. And who here doesnt prefer convenience? We all do it
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You've brought it up like 30 times in two threads. Of course someone will eventually ask. My brother has a learning disability. Life hasn't always been so easy for him. I would never make fun of that.
    A couple of my younger cousins have learning disability. It's a little unsettling to think about sometimes but let me tell you, god bless america. Cuz people in third world countries dealing with disability really get run over. God bless this place, we have so many systems in place to at least lighten the burden
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    A couple of my younger cousins have learning disability. It's a little unsettling to think about sometimes but let me tell you, god bless america. Cuz people in third world countries dealing with disability really get run over. God bless this place, we have so many systems in place to at least lighten the burden
    It's true! My brother does alright now. He's got a good job, a place of his own, he's happy. Glory to God for that, because I always worried whether he'd find his place in this life.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    I never laughed. Feel bad for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just because you don’t laugh doesn’t mean you weren’t think about it.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This. I cant say exactly what parts of bsf life his disability affects, but this part of it is pure mentality and approach, not disability.

Bsf you always say every girl is the same, but you know that's not true. But you convince yourself it is because it gives you a convenient excuse. And who here doesnt prefer convenience? We all do it
    No I do believe their all the same every one of them.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

the fact BSF is able to spark this much conversation and also is a fellow poster on PSD is encouraging

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334