Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Iím happy we won. Iím happy our defense played lights out. But I have some reservations.

Iím not fully bought into the defense yet just cause I feel like Mitch is mediocre at best and their play calling was crap. Not to mention they stopped running Montgomery even tho he was doing great against us.

Our OL is great in pass protection but was piss poor in run blocking. Hoping itís just cause theyíre getting used to a different scheme.

My biggest problem tonight was Rodgers. Heís looking like a guy at the tail end of his career. He had some horrible accuracy on easy throws. Still taking too many sacks and scared in the pocket. I hope he gets things going and it was just a rusty game for him.

Either way itís nice to be 1-0

OL looked rough. Good news is this is as good of defense as there is in the league and it was fully healthy. Not going to see many units like that the rest of the year.

Rodgers is still off. He's still capable of some magic, but still seemingly isn't playing in the rhythm of the offense. That's concerning but we'll see how that progresses.

Defense looked legit. Could have had a bunch of picks and got some pressure. Mitch played a part in that and he's still not a very good qb (he is capable of getting hot though). Be interesting to see how they play in the coming weeks.

Those defensive additions look great though. Both smith's get good pressure and are rock solid in the run game. And these two safeties are the best safeties we've had since Collins. Definitely has the makings of a pretty good defense so hopefully the offense catches up soon.

Mitch looked great tonight! I hope that was a fluke lmaoooo wow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Mitch looked great tonight! I hope that was a fluke lmaoooo wow

He could be our new Cutler <3

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Iím happy we won. Iím happy our defense played lights out. But I have some reservations.

Iím not fully bought into the defense yet just cause I feel like Mitch is mediocre at best and their play calling was crap. Not to mention they stopped running Montgomery even tho he was doing great against us.

Our OL is great in pass protection but was piss poor in run blocking. Hoping itís just cause theyíre getting used to a different scheme.

My biggest problem tonight was Rodgers. Heís looking like a guy at the tail end of his career. He had some horrible accuracy on easy throws. Still taking too many sacks and scared in the pocket. I hope he gets things going and it was just a rusty game for him.

Either way itís nice to be 1-0
    yup... agree with all of this... rodgers looked like he hadnt played in 6 years... i feel like some of it is decline but most if just probably new system/no preseason

Dude, that made packers jay look like Dan marino

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yup... agree with all of this... rodgers looked like he hadnt played in 6 years... i feel like some of it is decline but most if just probably new system/no preseason
    We will see man. I think those collarbone injuries did more damage than we thought. He just looks scared to get hit. I hate seeing him start ducking as soon as the pocket start to get tight. His hail marry didnít even make it to the end zone. But hopefully it was just rust and the fact we were playing the bears in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Dude, that made packers jay look like Dan marino
    Lol they just need Jay to be QB coach then.

that could be 1 of the biggest mistakes ever in trading up to draft trubisky and losing mahomes and the other guy lolololol

Mahomes on this bears team equals us never winning the division again

I don't get the hate for Trubisky. He makes solid throws in every game i've seen him in, made the pro bowl last year and for those who are about that QBR life his was 72.8. Might have some strong personality deficiency but that's about it. He's a decent QB for being in the 2nd year of an offensive system.

I really think this game speaks to our GM. Amos, Smiths played well. Didn't seem to have a lack of Daniels in the trenches. Granted Kenny Clark would be apart of that conversation. Chicago's O-line isn't bad, only let up 24 sacks last year. Not bad, not great.
    As always, flame responsibly.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    that could be 1 of the biggest mistakes ever in trading up to draft trubisky and losing mahomes and the other guy lolololol

Mahomes on this bears team equals us never winning the division again
    Mahomes was good enough, however that maybe mack doesn't happen, nagy doesn't happen

Click here to register!

I'm not super worried about Rodgers or the offense. First game of a new system, no preseason reps, and against the best defense in the league. Hopefully they improve and get in a rhythm.

While the defense undoubtedly looked better, they still gave up some pretty big splash plays that were negated by penalties. Tramon Williams was brutal tonight. KK dropping that INT was not acceptable.

But a lot of good things to look at too. Both Smith's did well, Amos had a pick, and Savage appears to be a solid player. If our offense gets things running more smooth its only going to help. Defense played very well given how much they had to be on the field tonight.

I agree I thought tramon Williams sucked .... even disappointed in Jaire some too. But savage was great imo. Amos and the two new olb made some plays and I loved it

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    I agree I thought tramon Williams sucked .... even disappointed in Jaire some too. But savage was great imo. Amos and the two new olb made some plays and I loved it
    I thought jaire was fine. Tramon definitely seems like a liability after that game, though.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast