Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Week 1 Green Bay Packers (0-0) at Chicago Bears (0-0)

Week One

@

Thursday, September 5th at 8:20PM EST/ 7:20PM CST
    TV: NBC

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Mitchell Trubisky, QB #10 - Yards / 0 TD 0 INT / 0 CMP% / 0 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 0 Yards / 0 TD 0 INT / 0 CMP% / 0 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Tarik Cohen, RB #29 - 0 Yards / 0 Carries/ 0 YPC / 0 TD
    Aaron Jones, RB #33 - 0 Yards / 0 Carries/ 0 YPC/ 0 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Allen Robinson, WR #12 - 0 Catches / 0 Yards / 0 TD
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 0 Catches / 0 Yards / TD

Tight End

~VS~

Trey Burton, TE #80 - 0 Catches / 0 Yards / 0 TD
    Jimmy Graham, TE #80 - 0 Catches / 0 Yards / 0 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

Akiem Hicks, DE #96 - 0 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 0 Rec
    Kenny Clark, DE #97 - 0 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 0 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Khalil Mack, LB #52 - 0 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 0 REC
    Za'Darius Smith, OLB #55 - 0 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 0 FF

Defensive Back

~VS~

Kyle Fuller, CB #23 - 0 Tackles / 0 INT / 0 PDEF
    Jaire Alexander, CB #23 - 0 Tackles / 0 INT / 0 PDEF

Kicker

~VS~

Eddie Pineiro, K #15 - 0 FGM / 0 FGA / 0 XPM / 0 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 0 FGM / 0 FGA / 0 XPM / 0 XPA

Click For More Stats

I honestly donít know what to expect but I canít stand losing to the bears

I'm the same way. The bears are definitely regression candidates. And we should be better. I just can't see a team with an elite qb like Rodgers missing the playoffs 3 straight years. So I think we could be better and win. But I know that might just be the homer optimist in me.

My fear is the first few games could be a bit rough. Could be a process until they get into a rhythm. I def donít see Chicago being able to have the kind of year on defense they did last year, I think thatís one of the safest bets ever.

as of now, Monday Sept 2, the lines are Chica by 3 to 3.5 points. my feelings are this year a return to greatness by GB are overly optimistic with that said Chica worries me only in the run game. David Montgomery could run for huge yardage.

I'm just excited meaningful football is going to be played Thursday night

i feel like we will start off slow with a new coach etc but its worth... I still feel like we got this because AGOD..... as long as our defense does their thing etc..... MM and DC were so bad its sad.... yes we need a few weeks but i feel like we get off to a good start and then falter to a team or 2 we shouldnt lose... our schedule is bad though and super tough.... its a toss up... Long haul people.... we got this.

Problem is we donít play very well then we could be looking at an 0-5 start.... thatís my worry.

Bears vikes broncos eagles Dallas is no slouch of a schedule.

We could go 6-10 or 14-2... very hard to tell right now. Iím nervous as hell for this game

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Problem is we donít play very well then we could be looking at an 0-5 start.... thatís my worry.

Bears vikes broncos eagles Dallas is no slouch of a schedule.

We could go 6-10 or 14-2... very hard to tell right now. Iím nervous as hell for this game
    0-5 is a bit extreme. Vikes and broncos both seem winnable to me at the least.

I'm drinking the bears koolaid. Mitch is my concern right now.

Does rodgers look healthy and in sync with the offense? Is the D supposed to be much better?

Rodgers scares the hell outta me any day , just trying to figure out why the packers will win

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Rodgers is going to be Rodgers. He has some solid weapons around him and should have better protection up front but, what I am really looking forward to is seeing the defense and seeing how the new additions do. The Two Smiths rushing from the outside, Amos at safety. See what kind of 2nd year jump Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson can have, seeing what kind of impact the 3 rookies Gary, Savage, and Summers can have.

I am just happy meaningful football is back.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm drinking the bears koolaid. Mitch is my concern right now.

Does rodgers look healthy and in sync with the offense? Is the D supposed to be much better?

Rodgers scares the hell outta me any day , just trying to figure out why the packers will win

Your guysí season rests on Mitch. If he doesnít take the next step you guys will just be a good football team with a great defense and mediocre offense. It will be interesting to see if the bears defense will be as good as last year now. They wracked up the turnovers last year but thatís not a reliable stat.

As for the packers, I donít know what to expect. First year head coach, Rodgers coming off of a couple injury filled years, and a defense with a bunch of new additions. I could see it taking a few games to get everything in sync before we find out what this team might be capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Your guysí season rests on Mitch. If he doesnít take the next step you guys will just be a good football team with a great defense and mediocre offense. It will be interesting to see if the bears defense will be as good as last year now. They wracked up the turnovers last year but thatís not a reliable stat.

As for the packers, I donít know what to expect. First year head coach, Rodgers coming off of a couple injury filled years, and a defense with a bunch of new additions. I could see it taking a few games to get everything in sync before we find out what this team might be capable of.
    I really didn't realize how many additions the packers had on defense lol. Might work in for for us that the matchup is in game 1 perhaps.

Click here to register!

I just hope this is finally the year where things actually changed and we actually become the better team we predict to be all offseason. For the past few years we always anticipate a jump and it just never happens, last two years not even close. It really is now or never for this squad to gets it act together for the final push of 12s career.

I do like how were are bit of underdogs tho. The nfl is so random sometimes.
    For tonight the easy answer is the bears play great D and mitch is good enough, bears win. That very well can happen, but my little confidence in tonight is that maybe we can benefit from the never see it coming scenario happening, our D buzzing and punching them in the mouth would be a part of that theory

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    I just hope this is finally the year where things actually changed and we actually become the better team we predict to be all offseason. For the past few years we always anticipate a jump and it just never happens, last two years not even close. It really is now or never for this squad to gets it act together for the final push of 12s career.

I do like how were are bit of underdogs tho. The nfl is so random sometimes.
    For tonight the easy answer is the bears play great D and mitch is good enough, bears win. That very well can happen, but my little confidence in tonight is that maybe we can benefit from the never see it coming scenario happening, our D buzzing and punching them in the mouth would be a part of that theory
    Almost what happened with the bears last year lol. Then we got rodgersed

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast