Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CM Punk open to WWE return?

Can't link it because i am on my phone but during Punk's Starrcast interview, he said he was willing to talk to WWE but he wouldn't come to them. He said "he's over" what happened to him in WWE and that he's open to it more now, especially considering the WWE give wrestlers time off. Something he wasn't getting when he was there.

Would be cool to see obviously. If the WWE is dumb enough not to pick up the phone, i mean...
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-01-2019 at 01:27 PM.

He should I’m sure Vince doesn’t really care anymore that was like 6 yrs ago?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    He should I’m sure Vince doesn’t really care anymore that was like 6 yrs ago?
    Vince never cared. It was HHH.

Signing Punk might be the only for Vince to steal any of AEW's thunder right now.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Signing Punk might be the only for Vince to steal any of AEW's thunder right now.
    Would be awesome to see. The WWE would be crazy not to reach out. They're making money hand over fist and they can give him whatever terms financially he would want. He could definitely get time off like he wants as well.

HHH has a douche streak in him though. As much as I love what he does with NXT, seems like he has an inferiority complex because of the relationship to his wife.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-01-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Vince wouldnt care as long as he can make money.... trips and steph on the other hand that is a different story.

Of course punk wants back in... he could make bank on total divas alone with AJ Lee.... With the network/NXT/Fox and total divas etc punk left at the wrong time... but he really had no choice with everything you heard.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Vince never cared. It was HHH.
    I thought Vince also hated him?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I thought Vince also hated him?
    Vince doesnt hate anyone. He'll bring anyone back after a certain time. Its one if his coolest characteristics.

The fact that he said what he said realizes he knows there is money to be made, and he's trying to make the most money for himself by trying to get AEW into a bidding war with WWE.

If Phil Brooks is good at anything, it's looking out for #1. So I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    The fact that he said what he said realizes he knows there is money to be made, and he's trying to make the most money for himself by trying to get AEW into a bidding war with WWE.

If Phil Brooks is good at anything, it's looking out for #1. So I'm not surprised.
    Total bidding war

As he should. The WWE compensated him well but he gave a lot back to that company too. He sacrificed merch money to turn heel for the Rock. The only time he had off was when he was recovering from injury. If he comes back, he should look for the best money and whatever perks he can get.

I would love to see AJ Lee come back as well. Would be a great package deal.

WWE should be on the phone tomorrow. He's still only 40. You can get 3-4 good years out of him.

I'll still believe it when I see it but now would be the optimal time if he waned to return. $$$ is there as well as scheduling and how they book part time guys making a return. There is no doubt in my mind he would jump right into the title picture if he wanted it because the $$$ is there.

He will be at AEW’s first TNT show. It will be like the Luger moment for WCW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The modern day Ultimate Warrior.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

PW Insider is reporting that Punk has made some overtures towards working a Fox Sports WWE show. Interesting considering the Smackdown move to Fox next week. There are other reports that WWE would want him back in some wrestling capacity which that has to be the main motivation.

I hope it happens. The WWE would be crazy not to jump on bringing him back. It would be a big boom for them as fans are still chanting his name to this day.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-28-2019 at 01:28 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast