Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wowsers... What an overpay

Your baby can't do this

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    They have showed alot of promise as of late and love how they have been running things. Made aton of great moves this off season to set this rebuild up best they can.
    Trading a 2nd for Rosen was GREAT. Gesiki at 42 was great, Brian Flores was the right coaching hire after Gase???? Chareles Harris ????? do I need to go on.

Tunsil was lucky cause he fell to them in that draft pot smoking incident.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    People thought I was crazy for saying fair* market value for Trent Williams was similar to the Mack trade.

*) Of course it's less because of the holdout.
    I think Age for Trent williams would have made it less. he is 31 already and who knows if he can play into his late 30s like Peters or Whitworth, So many retire much b4.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Trading a 2nd for Rosen was GREAT. Gesiki at 42 was great, Brian Flores was the right coaching hire after Gase???? Chareles Harris ????? do I need to go on.

Tunsil was lucky cause he fell to them in that draft pot smoking incident.
    Dealing a 2nd round pick for a guy who was picked 10th overall is a bad move? Plus we traded back in the 2nd, picked up the Saints 2nd for 2020 and traded them a lower 2nd for Rosen.

Technically Gesiki was under Tannenbaum as he had alot of say in the draft then, it's Grier show now. But also you can name the TEs who had good rookies seasons on one hand, give the guy a few years before you call him a bust lol.

Harris was a full on Tannenbaum pick but has looked pretty good in Flores D.

I love the Brian Flores hire, really any hire would of been good once we got rid of Gase haha.

Wow Miami gets to rebuild and allit really costs is Tunsil and Stills.I would say it is a good deal for Flores,he has to be happy with the opportunity despite losing Tunsil.

Alot of folks in the NFL really like tunsil and think he can be one of the best young tackles in the league.

It's funny, because this deal is actually one I kinda don't really like for either team. The Texans gave up a ton because they failed to address the OL in the offseason. Couple this with the Hyde and clowney deals and it feels like the Texans grossly misplayed this offseason.

And for miami, if tunsil is as good as some seem to think and turns into a really good, young tackle, then the 2 firsts will likely be in the 20s. Plus, miami is rebuilding. While accumulating picks during that time is smart, trading good, young players likely isn't. They'll be transitioning to a new qb in either Rosen or a rookie, and building a good offensive line is a good way to set that guy up for success. Now it's fairly likely they still spend a few premium picks on OL over the next few years in hopes of landing another tunsil. And they don't have a plethora of young, talented players lining up to get paid, so I don't think cap space should be a major injury.

Texans are making stupid moves left and right. How many times can a team get taken to the wood shed? With that being said I am looking at Watson in fantasy football now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I like the pickups for the texans but they should of gave up only 1 1st not 2. Tunsil = 1st, Stills = 2nd rounder.

overpay.

that offense should should be strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Holy Luck retires and Texans deciding to go all in.
    Still think that's the Jags division though
    they are the reigning division champs. they are making moves, but it's not just for the division crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Tell me I am crazy if I am but 2 1st and and a 2nd for Tunsil????

The Bears Got Mack for 2 first while getting back a 2nd.

Is Tunsil that good????. Are LTs that much more valuable. or did they highly overpay ????
    LTs are more valuable, yes. But they also got a WR and other pieces, so that wasn't the price just for him.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Yeah I don’t hate this move for the Texans. An overpay but I think Stills is an oversight addition. He’s still only 27 and will slot in as the number 3/2(when Fuller inevitably goes down) and that’s good value.

Texans seem to love giving up 1st rounders though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

If Stills didn't get added to this he was being traded to another team for a 5th round pick to but his value into prospective.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Miami has now 4 1sts, 4 2nds, and 2 3rds in the next 2 drafts.
    Buffalo is on the up. New York is talented. Miami is stock-piling picks. Gronk is gone and Brady is aging. AFC East is transitioning. Exciting stuff.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

So you traded 2 first for a average LT that you’re going to have to make the highest paid LT for him to stay?

This might be the 3rd worst trade in NFL history

MIA is going to 'Patriots' the crap out of those HOU picks . . . and what I mean by that is they will look to trade that 2020 HOU 1st for a 2020 2nd and another 2021 1st . . . then the 2021 HOU 1st will turn into the same thing for 2022 LOL.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast