Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Phins trade Tunsil + Stills to Texans

Dolphins Trade LT Laremy Tunsil to Texans

Lol

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Imagine making this trade and we still dont get Tua.

Or better yet we dont even take Tua, because we sat Rosen all year long and then give him all next year.

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/sta...134877188?s=20

At least two 1st rounders and a 2nd.

Its whatever at this point. Tunsil is a good LT with the top tier potential, but wasnt there yet.

Bob was desperate and made a deal the team couldnt refuse. Curious how the locker room holds up after this. And I was joking about it, but this trade means either two things about Rosen. Either he'll get a **** ton of time next year to prove it, or the team just wasted a 2nd last year.

We got more for Tunsil than either Khalil Mack and Odell Beckham. As a rebuilding team how do you pass that up.

Yes now we need a LT, but until we get a QB that does not matter.

RapSheet
    There are #Texans players going to the #Dolphins as well, source said. Iím told they are ST Johnson Bademosi and OL Julien Davenport. Complicated trade.

I called for them to trade X so I cant complain too much. It's a nutty trade.

But man I can already see them passing on a QB to try and surround Rosen.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I called for them to trade X so I cant complain too much. It's a nutty trade.

But man I can already see them passing on a QB to try and surround Rosen.
    They don't do this trade if they think Rosen is the guy. It's all about getting picks to be able to trade up and get the QB we want.

Rosen for a 2nd last year was an easy trade, even if he is never "the guy" he is a dirt cheap backup. Got to remember we traded down in the 2nd and got another pick for 2020. So it kinda was a free pick.

I dont know man, it's probably the cynical fan in me. But Flores just feels like the type of coach that would rather go with the safe guy that knows the scheme. I mean it's why he has Fitz in there. But Grier has consistently distanced himself from Rosen after he traded for him. Felt like he made the trade since the coaches wanted him, but knows how important the QB is.

One last thing that bothers me about the trade is the timing. I know it came out of nowhere, but now the players REALLY know that the team is tanking. The vet guys are probably going to half *** a lot of this. But with all the rookies and young players, you can make the argument that they're fighting for their careers.

Full terms of Texans/Dolphins trade, per source ...

Dolphins get: 2020 first-round pick, 2021 first-round pick, 2021 second-round pick, CB Johnson Bademosi, OT Julie'n Davenport.

Texans get: OT Laremy Tunsil, WR Kenny Stills, 2020 fourth-round pick, 2021 sixth-round pick.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 08-31-2019 at 06:41 PM.

This is exactly why Miami is considered a joke around the league.

F*cking unbelievable. Iím honestly ashamed to be a Dolphins fan right now.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    This is exactly why Miami is considered a joke around the league.

F*cking unbelievable. Iím honestly ashamed to be a Dolphins fan right now.
    I'm not sure why you would be upset. Not seen a single person say we lost the trade lol. I feel some of you have overrated Tunsil by alot. He isn't anywhere near as good as Jake Long was pre injury, not anywhere close.

Is he a solid LT? Yes, but has holes in his game and issues getting called for penalties (10 last year)

But yeah everyone is laughing at the Texans and what they gave up. Such a huge hual, much better players have gone for much less.

One other thing to consider about our evaluation of Tunsil, hes a much better pass blocker than run blocker. Flores clearly wants to run the ball constantly. Could be a reason that we go after Trent William's at some point.

Itís because this moron franchise forever keeps trading away talent for future commodities only to ***** up half those picks and not pay & trade away the other half once they develop into solid players. We have been dealing with this garbage over and over again for years and years. No decent player ever stays. Why donít we dump Minkah too while we are at it?

Four years from now we will be exactly where we are today. Different GM & coach because they f*cked up everything and a Qb they drafted who didnít pan out. And anyone on the team worth their while gets shipped out because why keep the talent around when you can just get lots of draft picks for the next management to fail with, right? Just watch.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast