Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 79 of 79
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    34,802
    I knew Punk wasnt going to be there but overall was a good show.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I knew Punk wasnt going to be there but overall was a good show.
    Wow. Youre not even going to tell me how wrong I was??
    Missed opportunity.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    34,802
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Wow. Youre not even going to tell me how wrong I was??
    Missed opportunity.
    Nah, I don't hold things over people's heads. We both knew how wrong you were.

    I should have bet you .

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Nah, I don't hold things over people's heads. We both knew how wrong you were.

    I should have bet you .
    Like I said... missed opportunity.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •