Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    Hmmm...maybe our crack staff of coaches and front office think there might be a problem on our o-line.
    Eh, he just kinda replaces Davenport.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Eh, he just kinda replaces Davenport.
    Come on now. You don't just replace a Julien Davenport. But I guess the game must go on. Next man up!

We have been awarded defensive end Taco Charlton off waivers from Dallas and waived guard/tackle Bryan Witzmann.

G Danny Isidora going on injured reserve. WR Isaiah Ford being activated.

Also cut Tank Carradine again and replaced him with T Andrew Donnal

Dolphins were awarded center/guard Keaton Sutherland off waivers from Cincinnati and placed linebacker James Crawford on injured reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Dolphins were awarded center/guard Keaton Sutherland off waivers from Cincinnati and placed linebacker James Crawford on injured reserve.
    Sutherland was viewed as a solid run blocker coming out, terrible pass protector. Alot of time pass protection can be fixed though, run blocking is more raw ablity.

Considering how bad Dieter and Isidora have been at run blocking, I'm cool with giving the guy a shot. But the Bengals have a terrible Oline so I cant imagine the guy has any shot of actually doing anything.

Sometimes guys just don't fit in some systems, won't know until he is will us a week or two.

So what exactly do we have in Taco? Did DAL just give up too soon? Did he not get enough reps to produce?

I gave up Sunday Ticket this year, so I've watched one game so far, but to have two sacks in two games . . . is it scheme, talent? I'm just not sure.

I think Taco is a good scheme fit and has played well since he got here, but realistically hes probably just a decent rotational guy. I think Dallas expected him to be better and he didnt fit well with them so they just gave up.

Hes clearly our best DE right now but I think that's more on the fact that we really dont have any other NFL caliber DEs. You also have to keep in mind that the sack last week came in garbage time and he got man handled a good portion of that game. LA just has a terrible Oline.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567