Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Nkemdiche and Tankersley remain on the PUP, Dolphins announce.

Kiko is expected to be on the starting roster. Probably one of those situations where the Dolphins have a trade in place and pay part of the salary for the pick.

The team also cut Isaiah Ford and Dewayne Hendrix. Both are eligible for the practice squad.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 08-31-2019 at 04:59 PM.

49ers released Josh Garnett, really hope Miami snatches him up, I assume his injuries haven't gone away,but he was so good in college it's worth grabbing him and waiting for his health to see if he become the player everyone thought he would be in the NFL.

I haven't really seen anyone else that has got released that intrigues me much though.

Do we look to trade Drake now since we have a ton of backs on the roster? I would. Rb are a dime a dozen

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    Do we look to trade Drake now since we have a ton of backs on the roster? I would. Rb are a dime a dozen
    If I had to guess one of the guys who might riot, it would be Drake. So I could see it happen. But I feel like if it was going to happen that it would have been with the Texans.

Could possibly look at the Chargers with Melvin Gordon getting permission to move on?

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    Could possibly look at the Chargers with Melvin Gordon getting permission to move on?
    Hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Hard pass.
    You wouldn't call up the Chargers and see what they would offer for Drake?

I think Wrench thought you were asking about trading for Gordon. But Chargers already have two very good backup RBs ans are reportedly interested in McCoy. Plus the whole Gordon situation isnt going to result in him getting traded. No team will give up the money he wants and the picks the Chargers will take. This is to show him his real value.

Ah my bad, what I get for not reading up lol.

Drake might get moved but think it would come in season and after someone gets an injury, same could be said for R. Jones.

Yea Reshad might be one of those situations where the game plan changed with him after this trade. I mean you obviously didnt think you were trading Tunsil when you told him he was on the team, so maybe you try and make a move. And the fact that they kept ALL of the RBs on the team could be a sign that they're willing to move on from KD. Walton could fit into the pass catching role well.

Kiko, Reshad and Drake should be moved by the trade deadline

I like some of the young players the Dolphins have. This is the best UDFA class I have ever seen from the Dolphins. In my opinion Preston Williams and Patrick Laird both have the ability to help the Dolphins going forward. I see a lot of potential in Patrick Laird. I am not saying he is going to be a top 5 RB, but I can see a solid RB that can help in the pass game.

I would trade Drake and Rashed if I can get something worthwhile for them. I doubt you get anything for Kiko but if you can pull even a 7th rounder for him I say go for it.

Kiko traded to Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I like some of the young players the Dolphins have. This is the best UDFA class I have ever seen from the Dolphins. In my opinion Preston Williams and Patrick Laird both have the ability to help the Dolphins going forward. I see a lot of potential in Patrick Laird. I am not saying he is going to be a top 5 RB, but I can see a solid RB that can help in the pass game.

I would trade Drake and Rashed if I can get something worthwhile for them. I doubt you get anything for Kiko but if you can pull even a 7th rounder for him I say go for it.
    Laird looks like the prototypical NE back. Craziest thing is he was a great pass catcher in college and we've barely seen it from him so far, so theres still tons of potential there.

I'm worried about Flores losing the locker room this year, but it's also super smart that they went with all these young UDFA guys. They're going to be fighting for their career, so they'll still play well despite the obvious losing season.

AdamSchefter
    Dolphins' shakeup continues: Miami claimed five players on waivers today, including two from the Patriots.

Claims:

DE Trent Harris from New England.
    DB Ken Webster from New England.
    LB Deon Lacey from Buffalo.
    DE Avery Moss from the Giants.
    DB Steven Parker from the Rams.[/QUOTE]

So 5 guys are getting cut.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast