Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Dolphins 53 Man Roster

We'll use this thread to keep track off all the roster cuts coming over the next few days.

A few names have already been cut. LB Quinten Poling and WR Trenton Irwin are first. More to come obviously.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Dolphins have been working today on a trade with Minnesota for OL Danny Isidora, per NFL source. Former Cane.

The #Vikings are trading guard Danny Isidora to the #Dolphins for a seventh-round draft pick, pending a physical, source said.

CB Jalen Davis cut

I know absolutely nothing about him but Miami has had a bad Oline for a few years and the Vikings need all the help they can get.

We've also cut OL Michael Dunn and CB Jalen Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    The #Vikings are trading guard Danny Isidora to the #Dolphins for a seventh-round draft pick, pending a physical, source said.
    I assume it's a conditional 7th.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I assume it's a conditional 7th.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2020 7th

One name to watch this weekend: #Dolphins OLB Kiko Alonso, who requested a trade during camp, per sources. Miami starting over with new coach Brian Flores, and Alonso – who started all but two games over three seasons there – wants to move on.

Now I remember Isidora. Local guys loved him but the dude was super raw. Usual late round guy that everyone builds up as a potential 3rd rounder or something. Again, the Vikings have needs at Oline. So if he cant work there I doubt theres much to him.

Dolphins have waived DT Joey Mbu.

Dolphins released CB Tyler Patmon, per source.

Armando says the team is trying to get something done for Kiko, but theyve been trying for a few weeks. Barry says Oakland might be a possible landing spot. But no one wants his contract apparently.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 08-30-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Raiders have kicked the tires on a potential Kiko trade. At this point I'd expect it to be a late pick

Dolphins cut:

▪ Wide receiver Reece Horn: Another offseason signing from the AAF. The 26-year-old caught two passes this preseason for 14 yards, including a 2-yard touchdown in Thursday’s preseason finale against the New Orleans Saints.

▪ Cornerback David Rivers: The 25-year-old Miami native and Hialeah American High alumnus bounced around practice squads during his first year in the league in 2017 before playing three games for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2017 and 2018. Rivers had six tackles in four preseason games.

▪ Defensive tackle Cory Thomas: An undrafted rookie out of Mississippi State who saw limited action in the preseason.

▪ Offensive lineman Kyle Fuller: A seventh-round pick by the Houston Texans out of Baylor in 2017, Fuller has played in 11 career NFL games with two starts. The 25-year-old started the Dolphins’ preseason finale.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...#storylink=cpy

Tracker: https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/8/...s-tracker-2019
    Last edited by gambo1988; 08-30-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Dolphins release undrafted BC OL Aaron Monteiro, per source

Also released Brice Butler. He looked great in the time he had, but theres just too many bodies in that room. I'm curious what this means for Ford.

The Ravens just cut DT Willie Henry. Hes a guy I'd absolutely love for us to go after. Considering Taylor was playing late into the 4th QTR last night I'm not sure how much depth we really have at DT.

Theres also a few CBs that are available. Corn Elder and Kayvon Webster might be decent depth.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast