Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 4: Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins

Discuss

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Chargers are pretty hurt, missing a good amount of starters. Gordon might be snaps.

(Sorry, I'm going biking tomorrow so I needed to post this a day early).

Crap, we lost again!
    Our offensive line is historically bad. Why can't Williams and Parker catch a ball that lands on their hands? Why does Ballage fall down when people barely touch him? He's like the Brian Hartline of running backs.
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 09-28-2019 at 07:20 PM.

If I had to pick us to win one upset game this year, it would be this one. Chargers are banged up and always seem to struggle with this trip. We also seem to be getting healthy with Jones and Wilson.

But the Chargers Dline should be able to take over the game. I have a feeling this game will go a lot like last weeks. Chargers offense takes awhile to get going and eventually the run game takes over. Rosen and the offense will have to capitalize on their opportunities if theres any chance of winning.

Rivers has never won in Miami before.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    If I had to pick us to win one upset game this year, it would be this one. Chargers are banged up and always seem to struggle with this trip. We also seem to be getting healthy with Jones and Wilson.

But the Chargers Dline should be able to take over the game. I have a feeling this game will go a lot like last weeks. Chargers offense takes awhile to get going and eventually the run game takes over. Rosen and the offense will have to capitalize on their opportunities if theres any chance of winning.
    True they are beat up and had to travel across the country, so there's a lot in Miami's favour. Most years we win this game, but this team is just so lacking in talent. If everything goes our way we have a shot. Need a pick 6 or a couple of turnovers, a big mistake by the Chargers on ST's and general lack of sharpness on their part after the travel. You never know, but we really have no business winning.

#Dolphins WR Albert Wilson, LT Jesse Davis and DB Bobby McCain, who are all questionable to play today against the Chargers, are working out pregame with the players typically marked inactive/practice squad. Could be some early testing on their injuries before kickoff.

Armando is reporting everyone of these players are unlikely to play. Give them extra time to get healthy and come back in a more reasonable game against Washington.

ArmandoSalguero
    Told both McCain and Jesse Davis will warm up hoping to play so not definitely out.

ArmandoSalguero
    Both Jesse Davis and Bobby McCain will be inactive (out)...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Rivers has never won in Miami before.
    The Chargers as a whole have lost 8 straight times. Last time they won was the Kellen Winslow game

#15 WR Albert Wilson
    #17 WR Allen Hurns
    #28 S Bobby McCain
    #33 CB Jomal Wiltz
    #37 RB Myles Gaskin
    #74 C/G Keaton Sutherland
    #77 G/T Jesse Davis

Our inactives

The energy this team is bringing today is making me woozy. They came to play

Kalen Ballage might be the worst RB I've ever seen on this team and I watched Daniel Thomas turn around and run backwards into a pile.

Btw, Rosen is playing well but still a lot of the same issues. He had two throws that should have been intercepted and were a bit off. Comeback from William's that was tipped but William's saved it and then the slant that was bailed out by a bad holding call.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 09-29-2019 at 01:51 PM.

I didnít watch preseason at all, but I havenít seen a single solid play from Ballage in the games I have watched. Quite the opposite. What was the hype about him? Drake seems to be the same player he has always been though. Quietly doing some pretty good work.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSW View Post
    I didnít watch preseason at all, but I havenít seen a single solid play from Ballage in the games I have watched. Quite the opposite. What was the hype about him? Drake seems to be the same player he has always been though. Quietly doing some pretty good work.
    Ballage apparently killed it in practice and camp. Omar said Bucs players were constantly talking about him. Hes also an athletic freak.

Drake is just a frustrating back for coaches because he can play like he is so far today every single week. But hes just one of those backs that tries to bounce it outside a bit too much. But hes clearly one of the most talented players on the team so they need to figure it out.

At this point I'd rather see Liard or Walton over Ballage. It's just a waste.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast