Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    Once again, worst poster on this site. Did you really just try to argue LeBron did not play on super teams? That is just a joke. I am not even trying to disparage him for it because no one does it alone, but to just act like Wade, Bosh, Irving and Love are nobodies because of overlapping talents is ridiculous. All teams have to deal with chemistry issues and figuring out how to play together. In the end, he has only won with multiple all-star talent players around him. This is literally a fact you are somehow managing to argue against.

On the injury factor, you are just far too biased to see reality.
    How’d the Heat do after LeBron left?
    How’d the Cavs do after Lebron left (both times)?
    How’d the Lakers do when Lebron was hurt?

He took a team that had their second best player be Larry ****ing Hughes to the Finals.
    He won two Finals games with Matthew ****ing Delladova as his best teammate.

You bring nothing. Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post

He took a team that had their second best player be Larry ****ing Hughes to the Finals.

you're terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Literally none of that matters. You said he does not need star players or injuries to win championships and you were wrong. No matter what you say after does not change the fact that you made an absolutely illogical post.

Literally none of that matters. You said he does not need star players or injuries to win championships and you were wrong. No matter what you say after does not change the fact that you made an absolutely illogical post.
    It’s not worth it dude.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    you're terrible
    That’s a compliment coming from such a Lebron basher. Thanks.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-07-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Yeah, those star players were really killing it after he left and before he got there. Ridiculous. Also, losing Iguadala and Bogut when you still have Klay and Draymond is not equal to losing Kyrie and Love when you’re left with TT and Delladova. What a dumb argument.

Anyway, why am I wasting my time on the likes of you and your terrible thoughts?

That’s a compliment coming from such a Lebron basher. Thanks.
    I don’t you know what a compliment is You’re terrible isn’t a compliment. It’s literally the opposite of a compliment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t you know what a compliment is You’re terrible isn’t a compliment. It’s literally the opposite of a compliment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When the person saying it has an agenda, it sure can be a compliment (I’m assuming that’s what you mean since you garbled out that first sentence). Moving on.

Any more news on where he’s going to end up?

Yeah, those star players were really killing it after he left and before he got there. Ridiculous. Also, losing Iguadala and Bogut when you still have Klay and Draymond is not equal to losing Kyrie and Love when you’re left with TT and Delladova. What a dumb argument.

Anyway, why am I wasting my time on the likes of you and your terrible thoughts?
    Once again, changing the argument because you know what you said was horribly inaccurate. However, we can stop wasting each others time because it looks like everyone else is agreeing with me and not you.

Is it Sept 3rd yet?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Is it Sept 3rd yet?
    Not yet, lol

I think Andrew got signed to the Grizzlies
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Once again, changing the argument because you know what you said was horribly inaccurate. However, we can stop wasting each others time because it looks like everyone else is agreeing with me and not you.
    Who agreed with you? 1 Warrior homer and the biggest anti-LeBron guy on this site? Cool.

The Bulls still went to the playoffs during Jordan’s sabbatical. Curry missed some playoff games/series where the rest of the guys advanced. Who was hurt on that Thunder team the Heat beat? Or the Spurs team the next year? How was I wrong?

“Yeah, he was a monster. That’s an Alpha, not some guy who needs an all star team or the other team to be mostly injured to win.”

Get bent.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-08-2019 at 05:31 AM.

14. 09-08-2019, 09:12 AM
    Reason
    insults

September 3rd 2020?

I love rumors like this lol

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast