Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 109
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    Once again, worst poster on this site. Did you really just try to argue LeBron did not play on super teams? That is just a joke. I am not even trying to disparage him for it because no one does it alone, but to just act like Wade, Bosh, Irving and Love are nobodies because of overlapping talents is ridiculous. All teams have to deal with chemistry issues and figuring out how to play together. In the end, he has only won with multiple all-star talent players around him. This is literally a fact you are somehow managing to argue against.

    On the injury factor, you are just far too biased to see reality.
    How’d the Heat do after LeBron left?
    How’d the Cavs do after Lebron left (both times)?
    How’d the Lakers do when Lebron was hurt?

    He took a team that had their second best player be Larry ****ing Hughes to the Finals.
    He won two Finals games with Matthew ****ing Delladova as his best teammate.


    You bring nothing. Go away.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    How’d the Heat do after LeBron left?
    How’d the Cavs do after Lebron left (both times)?
    How’d the Lakers do when Lebron was hurt?

    He took a team that had their second best player be Larry ****ing Hughes to the Finals.
    He won two Finals games with Matthew ****ing Delladova as his best teammate.


    You bring nothing. Go away.
    you're terrible
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    How’d the Heat do after LeBron left?
    How’d the Cavs do after Lebron left (both times)?
    How’d the Lakers do when Lebron was hurt?

    He took a team that had their second best player be Larry ****ing Hughes to the Finals.
    He won two Finals games with Matthew ****ing Delladova as his best teammate.


    You bring nothing. Go away.
    Literally none of that matters. You said he does not need star players or injuries to win championships and you were wrong. No matter what you say after does not change the fact that you made an absolutely illogical post.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    14,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    Literally none of that matters. You said he does not need star players or injuries to win championships and you were wrong. No matter what you say after does not change the fact that you made an absolutely illogical post.
    It’s not worth it dude.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    you're terrible
    That’s a compliment coming from such a Lebron basher. Thanks.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-07-2019 at 02:34 PM.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    Literally none of that matters. You said he does not need star players or injuries to win championships and you were wrong. No matter what you say after does not change the fact that you made an absolutely illogical post.
    Yeah, those star players were really killing it after he left and before he got there. Ridiculous. Also, losing Iguadala and Bogut when you still have Klay and Draymond is not equal to losing Kyrie and Love when you’re left with TT and Delladova. What a dumb argument.


    Anyway, why am I wasting my time on the likes of you and your terrible thoughts?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    That’s a compliment coming from such a Lebron basher. Thanks.
    I don’t you know what a compliment is You’re terrible isn’t a compliment. It’s literally the opposite of a compliment


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t you know what a compliment is You’re terrible isn’t a compliment. It’s literally the opposite of a compliment


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When the person saying it has an agenda, it sure can be a compliment (I’m assuming that’s what you mean since you garbled out that first sentence). Moving on.



    Any more news on where he’s going to end up?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Yeah, those star players were really killing it after he left and before he got there. Ridiculous. Also, losing Iguadala and Bogut when you still have Klay and Draymond is not equal to losing Kyrie and Love when you’re left with TT and Delladova. What a dumb argument.


    Anyway, why am I wasting my time on the likes of you and your terrible thoughts?
    Once again, changing the argument because you know what you said was horribly inaccurate. However, we can stop wasting each others time because it looks like everyone else is agreeing with me and not you.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,816
    Is it Sept 3rd yet?

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Is it Sept 3rd yet?
    Not yet, lol

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,313
    I think Andrew got signed to the Grizzlies
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    Once again, changing the argument because you know what you said was horribly inaccurate. However, we can stop wasting each others time because it looks like everyone else is agreeing with me and not you.
    Who agreed with you? 1 Warrior homer and the biggest anti-LeBron guy on this site? Cool.


    The Bulls still went to the playoffs during Jordan’s sabbatical. Curry missed some playoff games/series where the rest of the guys advanced. Who was hurt on that Thunder team the Heat beat? Or the Spurs team the next year? How was I wrong?

    “Yeah, he was a monster. That’s an Alpha, not some guy who needs an all star team or the other team to be mostly injured to win.”

    Get bent.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-08-2019 at 05:31 AM.

  14. 09-08-2019, 09:12 AM
    Reason
    insults

  15. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13,310
    September 3rd 2020?

  16. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,816
    I love rumors like this lol

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •