Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 109
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I remember when LeBron had Delladova as his second fiddle and no great coaching/scheme. They won two games on his back before falling to a fully healthy All-Star team and then beat them the next year when his top guys (who had never made the playoffs without him) came back. Lebron was a monster that Finals and there was talk that he shoulda won the FMVP in a losing effort.

    Iíd love to see what Curry can do with all of the help + Kerrís system. If Orlando had drafted him Iím just sure theyíd have been to multiple Finals.
    LeBron deserved finals MVP in 2015, hands down.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,193
    Igoudala if he doesn't go to the Clippers he will either end up on the Lakers, Rockets, Thunder, Nets, Celtics, Pistons, Heat or dare I say it the Toronto Raptors

  3. 09-04-2019, 05:59 PM
    Reason
    insults and replies to insults

  4. 09-05-2019, 03:28 PM
    Reason
    insults and replies to insults

  5. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,066
    Another old guy chasing another ring on another team. *YAWN* Who cares probably vet minimum deal.

  6. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,553
    Yeah, he was a monster. Thatís an Alpha, not some guy who needs an all star team or the other team to be mostly injured to win.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-08-2019 at 04:35 AM.

  7. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    14,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Yeah, he was a monster. Thatís an Alpha, not some guy who needs an all star team or the other team to be mostly injured to win.
    Heís left left 3 different teams to create new all start teams to make his road to the finals as easy as possible. LeBron is great and likely the 2nd best player to ever play but donít pretend like he hasnít played on stacked teams. No team has ever won a championship that wasnít stacked with talent. But we really donít need to rehash that in here. Letís keep it specifically on Iggy and potentially joining the Clips... I donít think he will. I donít think the Griz buy him out.

  8. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Yeah, he was a monster. Thatís an Alpha, not some guy who needs an all star team or the other team to be mostly injured to win.
    LeBron is a great player, but has never won without a super team so your first part of your post is completely illogical. The second part is even worse as the only reason they won in 2016 is because of crazy injuries to Bogut, Iggy and a major injury to Curry. The reason I know you are a troll, the worst on this site, is because you know these things and are only saying these things to get a rise out of logical thinkers. Lebron has benefited more from super teams and injuries than any other player i can name in modern history.
    Last edited by Rush; 09-08-2019 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Edited out baiting portion of the post.

  9. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Heís left left 3 different teams to create new all start teams to make his road to the finals as easy as possible. LeBron is great and likely the 2nd best player to ever play but donít pretend like he hasnít played on stacked teams. No team has ever won a championship that wasnít stacked with talent. But we really donít need to rehash that in here. Letís keep it specifically on Iggy and potentially joining the Clips... I donít think he will. I donít think the Griz buy him out.
    ďIím going to argue your point but I donít want to start an argument.Ē Lol, sure.

    Who could possibly blame him for leaving Cleveland a decade ago when they were being run so horribly wrong? If you want to argue that point, argue it to a brick wall because itís not a discussion worth having. And he joined a decidedly not ďstacked teamĒ in Miami. It was three buddies who had never played together before with over lapping talents and Mario ****ing Chalmers at PG.

    When he left Miami it was to go back to Cleveland where all he had was Kyrie, an unproven Wiggins who was immediately dealt and......? Oh yeah, that multi-time allstar and record setter Tristan Thompson. Again, not stacked. And itís not like he was in his prime joining the Spurs or Thunder that year. Good gravy. He was going back home because helping Cle win a title was important to him and they now knew they had to actually help him try to win instead of just going thru the motions because of his 1+1s. Those werenít done just to maximize value but to keep the Cle FO in check.

    And the Lakers were ďstackedĒ when he got there? Thatís funny. How many playoffs had they been to lately? Heís ready to prepare for his next chapter after basketball and LA fits a lot of that for him. Now heís got a few new weapons that werenít going to be Lakers without him being on the roster.


    Get a grip.

  10. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    This is one of the most stupid posts of all time from one of the worst posters on this site. LeBron is a great player, but has never won without a super team so your first part of your post is completely illogical. The second part is even worse as the only reason they won in 2016 is because of crazy injuries to Bogut, Iggy and a major injury to Curry. The reason I know you are a troll, the worst on this site, is because you know these things and are only saying these things to get a rise out of logical thinkers. Lebron has benefited more from super teams and injuries than any other player i can name in modern history.
    Oh no, Bogut was hurt. The guy who wasnít playing much anyway due to matchups wasnít playing at all so thatís why Curry couldnít get it done. And yes, Iguadala missed a bit of time but the Warriors were still front loaded and choked being up 3-1. And donít give me that ďmajor injury to CurryĒ bs. He already proclaimed he was back during the Portland series when he daggered them, remember? Everybody is suffereing some something by that time of the year especially doing it two years in a row.

    Your last sentence really shows how you have no clue about what youíre talking about. Youíre a waste of time

  11. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    14,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    ďIím going to argue your point but I donít want to start an argument.Ē Lol, sure.

    Who could possibly blame him for leaving Cleveland a decade ago when they were being run so horribly wrong? If you want to argue that point, argue it to a brick wall because itís not a discussion worth having. And he joined a decidedly not ďstacked teamĒ in Miami. It was three buddies who had never played together before with over lapping talents and Mario ****ing Chalmers at PG.

    When he left Miami it was to go back to Cleveland where all he had was Kyrie, an unproven Wiggins who was immediately dealt and......? Oh yeah, that multi-time allstar and record setter Tristan Thompson. Again, not stacked. And itís not like he was in his prime joining the Spurs or Thunder that year. Good gravy. He was going back home because helping Cle win a title was important to him and they now knew they had to actually help him try to win instead of just going thru the motions because of his 1+1s. Those werenít done just to maximize value but to keep the Cle FO in check.

    And the Lakers were ďstackedĒ when he got there? Thatís funny. How many playoffs had they been to lately? Heís ready to prepare for his next chapter after basketball and LA fits a lot of that for him. Now heís got a few new weapons that werenít going to be Lakers without him being on the roster.


    Get a grip.
    We disagree we donít need to rehash that. I have a grip.

  12. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,269
    This would be the perfect situation for him. Come off the bench for Kawhi and George. Play in crunch time when the Clippers need defense.

  13. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,643
    I want him go to the Lakers and i hope he ends up there. I think they could use a backup Sf front of Dudley. Not going to lie however him on the Clippers could be dangerous.

  14. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West Covina CA
    Posts
    18,928
    I don't think he's coming. I sort of know the guys who run that podcast through twitter. They aren't insiders and admit it. It's past the date it was supposed to happen. Why would Memphis buy him out? I mean if it's a big buy out I guess. They actually aren't that bad. I really don't want the Clippers to trade for him. I'd rather keep Harkless and Robinson which would surely be the price. I also don't really think he makes much sense for the Clippers. On paper sure, it's just they've tried this year after year and fail miserably every time. I mean the absolute worst failures lol. They always think they are one player away and that player might be a really old veteran who is coming off a good year. Paul Pierce, Grant Hill, uh errrr, I thought there were more but even it's just those two, tell me Iggy doesn't fit the bill to a tee!

  15. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Oh no, Bogut was hurt. The guy who wasnít playing much anyway due to matchups wasnít playing at all so thatís why Curry couldnít get it done. And yes, Iguadala missed a bit of time but the Warriors were still front loaded and choked being up 3-1. And donít give me that ďmajor injury to CurryĒ bs. He already proclaimed he was back during the Portland series when he daggered them, remember? Everybody is suffereing some something by that time of the year especially doing it two years in a row.

    Your last sentence really shows how you have no clue about what youíre talking about. Youíre a waste of time
    Once again, worst poster on this site. Did you really just try to argue LeBron did not play on super teams? That is just a joke. I am not even trying to disparage him for it because no one does it alone, but to just act like Wade, Bosh, Irving and Love are nobodies because of overlapping talents is ridiculous. All teams have to deal with chemistry issues and figuring out how to play together. In the end, he has only won with multiple all-star talent players around him. This is literally a fact you are somehow managing to argue against.

    On the injury factor, you are just far too biased to see reality.

  16. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    28,893
    Forget it.
    Last edited by tredigs; 09-07-2019 at 01:48 AM.

  17. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Forget it.
    Yeah. No point.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •