Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What did he say about gs?

Are you talking bout the breakfast club interview? I remember that was brought up before, I listened to it, I didn't really pick up what the **** talking was. Seemed to just be talking normal and candid
    Don't expect nuanced responses or people that actually listen to full interviews. This is the site of trolls. Either treat them accordingly (as I learned to over time) or find the better site if you're actually looking for discussion about ball. This is Barnem and Bailey's.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Lol, he gave insight to how the organization lies about injuries. Curry’s inabilities on defense were greatly covered by Iggy. Curry has been to five NBA finals and has zero Finals MVP’s. Curry has had more help than any player in the nba to he past 5 seasons and he’s been the worst defender on the starting five every year, yet they have always had a good defense. Meanwhile Bron beat you making one of the most iconic defensive plays ever and has always been better than Curry by a mile in every series they played each other in. I can’t wait till Bron punks Curry again this year
    He's the best player on the best team of this generation. Bron has spent his entire career trying to manifest All Star Teams. Curry just grew up and created a legendary team and they all wanted to join him and/or stay with him (outside KD who is fragile and ran when he realized it was always Currys team).
    Last edited by Scoots; 09-03-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    He's the best player on the best team of this generation. Bron has spent his entire career trying to manifest All Star Teams. Curry just grew up and created a legendary team and they all wanted to join him and/or stay with him (outside KD who is fragile and ran when he realized it was always Currys team).
    Curry is the first “best player” on a generational team to never win an finals mvp. Ground breaking stuff right there Tre. He’s amazing. I’ve never seen anyone accomplish that accept him. One of a kind for sure with that. Only a homer wouldn’t be able to accept the fact that while being nuclear, he is simultaneously the easiest top 5 player in the league ever to shake up and take them out of there game. Bron/Jordan/Durant/Shaq/Kareem/Magic/Bird/Kobe/Duncan aren’t of that ilk.

If he was able to be himself all the time, he’d have an MVP in at least 1 of 5 chances goodness.
    Last edited by Scoots; 09-03-2019 at 09:38 AM.

He needed an all star team to win him a title... then when he couldnt win a title with said all star team he went out and begged for the 2nd best player in basketball to help him get passed the best player in basketball because the best player in basketball exposed him a few months before......................................... Sorry that is just silly
    Last edited by Scoots; 09-03-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Curry is the first “best player” on a generational team to never win an finals mvp. Ground breaking stuff right there Tre. He’s amazing. I’ve never seen anyone accomplish that accept him. One of a kind for sure with that. Only a homer wouldn’t be able to accept the fact that while being nuclear, he is simultaneously the easiest top 5 player in the league ever to shake up and take them out of there game. Bron/Jordan/Durant/Shaq/Kareem/Magic/Bird/Kobe/Duncan aren’t of that ilk.

If he was able to be himself all the time, he’d have an MVP in at least 1 of 5 chances goodness.
    Lol brother the ONLY reason Iguodala and Durant have Finals MVP's is because the other team is sending all the help at Curry. How did KD's playoffs go before Curry? Not quite the same percentages eh? Curry's Finals/playoff numbers and PM stats still speak for themselves (numbers that exploded once KD was gone this year, And numbers he has put up through the playoffs before he was there). It takes a true troll or a next level dunce when it comes to bbiq to not grasp those facts. But, here you guys are. And God love ya for it.

Is Iguodala a Clipper? It's the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Is Iguodala a Clipper? It's the 3rd.
    not yet, soon
    https://basketball.******.com/nba/te...n_History/2020
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What did he say about gs?

Are you talking bout the breakfast club interview? I remember that was brought up before, I listened to it, I didn't really pick up what the **** talking was. Seemed to just be talking normal and candid
    He aired some dirty laundary that shouldn’t have been made public at the time just to sell some books. Talking about how the team was pressuring him to suck it up and play and doing the same with Durant. And then blaming.....members of the Front Office for getting Jackson fired for his beliefs.

The writing was on the wall when he tried to milk more money out of GS (no problem with a player trying to get as much as he can) but he knew his days were numbered so he said a bunch of stuff he wouldn’t have said a year or more prior. He just seems like a chode to me. He doesn’t to you. Cool; we seem to disagree on things and that’s ok.

Don't expect nuanced responses or people that actually listen to full interviews. This is the site of trolls. Either treat them accordingly (as I learned to over time) or find the better site if you're actually looking for discussion about ball. This is Barnem and Bailey's.
    Barnum*

Then why are you still here? Can’t cut it in the Big Leagues? Have they banned you for acting like a complete ******* over there and they don’t have the balls to do it over here? I was a member of a forum where I felt everyone was beneath me so I left, I didn’t stick around and act like a complete douche.

Says more about you then any of us, tbh.

well yea iggy needed an all star team to win.... much like curry... no difference but we all cant be lebron ya know

Lol brother the ONLY reason Iguodala and Durant have Finals MVP's is because the other team is sending all the help at Curry. How did KD's playoffs go before Curry? Not quite the same percentages eh? Curry's Finals/playoff numbers and PM stats still speak for themselves (numbers that exploded once KD was gone this year, And numbers he has put up through the playoffs before he was there). It takes a true troll or a next level dunce when it comes to bbiq to not grasp those facts. But, here you guys are. And God love ya for it.
    Lolololol. Bron/Shaq/Duncan/Jordan get everything thrown at them during the finals...but they still get MVP. Nothing can stop them from being them. When Iggy gets the MVP, Curry isn’t on that level. And I remember Love one on one with him with the game on the line and he choked. Curry benefited just as all the GS players benefit from tons of talent. He gets bullied during money time over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    He aired some dirty laundary that shouldn’t have been made public at the time just to sell some books. Talking about how the team was pressuring him to suck it up and play and doing the same with Durant. And then blaming.....members of the Front Office for getting Jackson fired for his beliefs.

The writing was on the wall when he tried to milk more money out of GS (no problem with a player trying to get as much as he can) but he knew his days were numbered so he said a bunch of stuff he wouldn’t have said a year or more prior. He just seems like a chode to me. He doesn’t to you. Cool; we seem to disagree on things and that’s ok.
    meh. I don't think the Warriors had any problem with anything he said or did.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    meh. I don't think the Warriors had any problem with anything he said or did.
    After the chatter of Durant being rushed back too soon (and then lesser chatter of Klay being brought back too soon), he goes on and says that the year prior he was being rushed back too soon? It was literally a week or two after the Finals with all of those questions still fresh and he further propagates it? And then he intimates that Jackson was fired by gay front office people? And he ***** on the people going to the games and saying that they’re not real fans? Those make the team look bad but also that one of their own is saying it, daring them to reprimand him (which they almost immediately did).

Golden State needs all of the good will it can get after one of their owners shoved Lowery, Durant took off because he’d rather start over in Brooklyn than to keep easy titles*, Klay was lost for a major chunk or all of next season, Green is still an ******* and they’re moving into a new place away from their home of decades. But Iguadala just comes out and talks **** to sell a few books and it’s a big ol’ “who cares”. But hey, Warriors fans claim not to be homers but are ok with everything shady that happens with the team so cool.

*When he’s healthy.

Lolololol. Bron/Shaq/Duncan/Jordan get everything thrown at them during the finals...but they still get MVP. Nothing can stop them from being them. When Iggy gets the MVP, Curry isn’t on that level. And I remember Love one on one with him with the game on the line and he choked. Curry benefited just as all the GS players benefit from tons of talent. He gets bullied during money time over and over again.
    I remember when LeBron had Delladova as his second fiddle and no great coaching/scheme. They won two games on his back before falling to a fully healthy All-Star team and then beat them the next year when his top guys (who had never made the playoffs without him) came back. Lebron was a monster that Finals and there was talk that he shoulda won the FMVP in a losing effort.

I’d love to see what Curry can do without all of the help + Kerr’s system. If Orlando had drafted him I’m just sure they’d have been to multiple Finals.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-04-2019 at 02:22 PM.

I'm still holding out hope that Iggy ends up in Houston. I love Gordon and House, but Gordon makes way more sense as a sixth man and I don't think House is ready to be the every day starting SF playing 30+ minutes per night.

I actually think Houston is a better fit for him than LA. But he may already have his mind made up at this point.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast