Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lol Iguodala isn't klutch. Bron can't get him. And he is smart. He knows that's a shottily run organization.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Lol Iguodala isn't klutch. Bron can't get him. And he is smart. He knows that's a shottily run organization.
    As long as they donít misrepresent his injuries and pressure him to play on broken bones, it will be a step up for him. Plus Pelinka used to be his agent and there right.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As long as they donít misrepresent his injuries and pressure him to play on broken bones, it will be a step up for him. Plus Pelinka used to be his agent and there right.
    LOL Iguodala owes everything to Curry and the Warriors and openly says as much. He's not joining Queen Douche, we know that much.

LOL Iguodala owes everything to Curry and the Warriors and openly says as much. He's not joining Queen Douche, we know that much.
    What does he owe to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

His legacy as retiring a champion? It's a mutual admiration but rest assure Iguodala knows where his bread was buttered.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nothing as a pro, but he may feel positive toward them for being part of his late career accomplishments.

His legacy as retiring a champion? It's a mutual admiration but rest assure Iguodala knows where his bread was buttered.
    He wouldnít have been a champion anywhere but he would have been a fantastic role player anywhere. I donít think he owes them. Id expect loyalty but i dont think.GS made him or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Lol shots fired at the warriors 😂

Lol, he gave insight to how the organization lies about injuries. Curryís inabilities on defense were greatly covered by Iggy. Curry has been to five NBA finals and has zero Finals MVPís. Curry has had more help than any player in the nba to he past 5 seasons and heís been the worst defender on the starting five every year, yet they have always had a good defense. Meanwhile Bron beat you making one of the most iconic defensive plays ever and has always been better than Curry by a mile in every series they played each other in. I canít wait till Bron punks Curry again this year

Andrew knows how to hop dem hoes.

Iggy owes nothing to Steph/Klay/Dray. Those guys donít have a finals MVP, Iggy does. Iggy taught those dudes how to win and be professionals when he signed on in the summer of 2013. Iggy owes his other 2 titles to a part time warrior, Kevin Durant, who won the other 2 finals MVPs.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Andrew knows how to hop dem hoes.
    Whoís Andrew?

Igoudala to the Clippers equals a championship

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Igoudala to the Clippers equals a championship
    Well said.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I donít know if heís being bought out or not but Iguadalaís been a ***** for awhile now. Snitching out his team in Denver, talking **** on the GS organization as soon as the writing was on the wall...... He just seems low class to me.
    What did he say about gs?

Are you talking bout the breakfast club interview? I remember that was brought up before, I listened to it, I didn't really pick up what the **** talking was. Seemed to just be talking normal and candid
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast