Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Rumor: Andrew Iguuodala to join Clippers on Sept 3

Pretty big in helping with load management. Although one could Argue Iggy needs some load management himself at this point. Still great locker room player and a nice glue guy.

this is ****ed if true... so sick of this buy out lets jump to best team ********.

KL/PG13/PB/IGGY defense...

If Iggy goes to the Clippers then that's a huge move for them

who is Andrew Iguuodala? doesnt seem thread worthy

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    who is Andrew Iguuodala? doesnt seem thread worthy
    I believe he played for the Flint Michigan Tropics.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is ****ed if true... so sick of this buy out lets jump to best team ********.

Doesnít sound like a buy out. The issues is the Grizz are asking for Harkless and the Clips donít want to do it. Harkless is 26 and would be able to play more minutes and help with load management with Kawhi and PG13. Iggy at 35 needs his own load management throughout the season. I get it too. If Iím the Clips Iíd likely only do it if it was a buyout and sign for vet deal. Iggy would be great for their playoff run but their not a young team that needs his guidance either. Iím sure their using the potential trade to really suss out a future buyout and get top of his list.

I could play center for that team and they'd still probably be top 5 in the league haha!

I donít know if heís being bought out or not but Iguadalaís been a ***** for awhile now. Snitching out his team in Denver, talking **** on the GS organization as soon as the writing was on the wall...... He just seems low class to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I donít know if heís being bought out or not but Iguadalaís been a ***** for awhile now. Snitching out his team in Denver, talking **** on the GS organization as soon as the writing was on the wall...... He just seems low class to me.
    He is a ****ing tool of the highest degree.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    He is a ****ing tool of the highest degree.
    Nah. He's real. The owners are the tools trying to treat the players like property, fr.

If I said once I have said it 100 times. Poor players

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I wouldn't say he talked **** on the GS organization at all. Especially if you actually listen to the interview within context.

Iguodala has an EXTREMELY good reputation among all his teammates and coaches. He's also downright brilliant as a player. I don't think he has much left in the tank but he's still someone you would want on your team. It gives the Clippers another leg up of they do snatch him.

I'd be surprised if this happens. Lebron is a great GM and he can sway Iggy to the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalSassonic View Post
    I'd be surprised if this happens. Lebron is a great GM and he can sway Iggy to the Lakers.
    Same way swayed Kawhi? LeBron is a great player but heís been a horrible GM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast