Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 109
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    514

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,661
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    But but ... september 3rd!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,632
    You put Lebron on a team that can win 50 games without him, and that team will Cruze to a ring. Brons never been on a team like that. Thatís basically all Curry has been on the last 5 years. Bron has had help, but he has taken teams to the finals who miss the playoffs without him multiple times.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,558
    I will be reporting every single post that even slightly crosses any line going forward... Cant stand 1 way ********

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,558
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He needed an all star team to win him a title... then when he couldnt win a title with said all star team he went out and begged for the 2nd best player in basketball to help him get passed the best player in basketball because the best player in basketball exposed him a few months before......................................... Sorry that is just silly
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Is Iguodala a Clipper? It's the 3rd.
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    well yea iggy needed an all star team to win.... much like curry... no difference but we all cant be lebron ya know
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Lolololol. Bron/Shaq/Duncan/Jordan get everything thrown at them during the finals...but they still get MVP. Nothing can stop them from being them. When Iggy gets the MVP, Curry isnít on that level. And I remember Love one on one with him with the game on the line and he choked. Curry benefited just as all the GS players benefit from tons of talent. He gets bullied during money time over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Howíd the Heat do after LeBron left?
    Howíd the Cavs do after Lebron left (both times)?
    Howíd the Lakers do when Lebron was hurt?

    He took a team that had their second best player be Larry ****ing Hughes to the Finals.
    He won two Finals games with Matthew ****ing Delladova as his best teammate.


    You bring nothing. Go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    you're terrible
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Thatís a compliment coming from such a Lebron basher. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    Once again, changing the argument because you know what you said was horribly inaccurate. However, we can stop wasting each others time because it looks like everyone else is agreeing with me and not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Is it Sept 3rd yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Who agreed with you? 1 Warrior homer and the biggest anti-LeBron guy on this site? Cool.


    The Bulls still went to the playoffs during Jordanís sabbatical. Curry missed some playoff games/series where the rest of the guys advanced. Who was hurt on that Thunder team the Heat beat? Or the Spurs team the next year? How was I wrong?

    ďYeah, he was a monster. Thatís an Alpha, not some guy who needs an all star team or the other team to be mostly injured to win.Ē

    Get bent.
    O.o

    baiting in all of these... i bet only 1 guy was reported by a few of the same posters

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,015
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    O.o

    baiting in all of these... i bet only 1 guy was reported by a few of the same posters
    Narc
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,661
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    O.o

    baiting in all of these... i bet only 1 guy was reported by a few of the same posters
    None of those were reported.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,066
    Well it looks like Grizzlies aren't willing to buyout Iggy. So they want something in return in a trade.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 09-11-2019 at 09:41 AM.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,349
    What a lot of you fail to realize is that Jerry West was the one who signed Iggy as a free agent in the summer of 2013 to the Warriors. They have a close relationship. And Iím sure Jerry will pull the strings to make Iggy into a Clipper. If not now, but itíll happen soon. You can bet on that. Iggy will be a Clipper and as a Laker fan, Iím gonna hate it!
    Last edited by LaVar Ball; 09-11-2019 at 12:00 PM.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    30,865
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    O.o

    baiting in all of these... i bet only 1 guy was reported by a few of the same posters
    Come on, man. By your definition, pretty much all jokes or attempts at humor would be considered baiting. If we can't make fun of each other and our teams a little bit, what in the hell is the point of posting on an internet forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    What a lot of you fail to realize is that Jerry West was the one who signed Iggy as a free agent in the summer of 2013 to the Warriors. They have a close relationship. And Iím sure Jerry will pull the strings to make Iggy into a Clipper. If not now, but itíll happen soon. You can bet on that. Iggy will be a Clipper and as a Laker fan, Iím gonna hate it!
    Yeah, but it's kinda not in West's or Iguodala's handsóit's all about the Grizzlies. They have the guy, and he's under contract. And West has to weigh what he's giving up to get a 35-year-old role player making $17 million next season. If it were me, I wouldn't be looking to deal a ton of assets for Iggy either. If Iggy gets bought out, I agree the Clippers would make a ton of sense for him. But right now, the ball is still very much in Memphis' court.

    And, for the record, I've always been an Iggy fan and would love to see him land in Houston. But Morey probably isn't looking to move a ton of assets for him, and I don't blame the guy.


  11. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,066
    Still Iggy is a expiring $17,185,185. Looking at the Clippers contracts. Not sure they part with Bev or Lou or Harrell or Zubac. Next contract would be Harkless. Then still need another contract in like Robinson or something.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    14,280
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Still Iggy is a expiring $17,185,185. Looking at the Clippers contracts. Not sure they part with Bev or Lou or Harrell or Zubac. Next contract would be Harkless. Then still need another contract in like Robinson or something.
    Talk was that the Griz asked for Harkless but the Clips didnít want to include him because they want him to help provide load management during the reg season for Kawhi.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,066
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Talk was that the Griz asked for Harkless but the Clips didnít want to include him because they want him to help provide load management during the reg season for Kawhi.
    Who else Clippers offering? If Harkless is off the table. Then you either have to part with some of them guys I mentioned above but over pay then. Or have to part with 3 or 4 cheaper guys at bottom of the roster. Also Iggy is up there in age. Not sure Clippers wanna break the bank. Did any other teams step forward asking for a Iggy trade? Or is all these teams and interests just a bought out Iggy? Grizzlies probably prefer dumping Iggy for a longer contract but extract a pick or some asset.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    9,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    But but ... september 3rd!
    im pretty sure Andrew Iguuidala signed with the Shanghai Sharks. No idea if Andre Iguodala is even gonna get a buyout

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    14,280
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Who else Clippers offering? If Harkless is off the table. Then you either have to part with some of them guys I mentioned above but over pay then. Or have to part with 3 or 4 cheaper guys at bottom of the roster. Also Iggy is up there in age. Not sure Clippers wanna break the bank. Did any other teams step forward asking for a Iggy trade? Or is all these teams and interests just a bought out Iggy? Grizzlies probably prefer dumping Iggy for a longer contract but extract a pick or some asset.
    I honestly think they were just trying to force a buy out but idk. Not sure if anyone else tried for him. I suspect he will be there until the trade deadline. Once that passes theyíll then look at whether they want to buy him out or not.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •