Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I don't think he's coming. I sort of know the guys who run that podcast through twitter. They aren't insiders and admit it. It's past the date it was supposed to happen. Why would Memphis buy him out? I mean if it's a big buy out I guess. They actually aren't that bad. I really don't want the Clippers to trade for him. I'd rather keep Harkless and Robinson which would surely be the price. I also don't really think he makes much sense for the Clippers. On paper sure, it's just they've tried this year after year and fail miserably every time. I mean the absolute worst failures lol. They always think they are one player away and that player might be a really old veteran who is coming off a good year. Paul Pierce, Grant Hill, uh errrr, I thought there were more but even it's just those two, tell me Iggy doesn't fit the bill to a tee!
    agreed. I think we're making too much out of a guy who might be washed.

Its Sept 14th, you think maybe this was wrong and should be closed?
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    Its Sept 14th, you think maybe this was wrong and should be closed?
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Yes please
    No, it's just a matter of time.

Don't be shocked if right before training camp or during that Jerry West negotiates some under the table deal with his former team the Grizzlies

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    No, it's just a matter of time.

Don't be shocked if right before training camp or during that Jerry West negotiates some under the table deal with his former team the Grizzlies
    It is September 18th.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

20 days later

Last edited by SfgiantsJD3; 09-25-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Being reported, he's not going to camp.

Iguodala said he's not going to give a discount on a buyout and supposedly expects to not be bought out any time soon, but also not going to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Iguodala said he's not going to give a discount on a buyout and supposedly expects to not be bought out any time soon, but also not going to play.
    What a dick. He doesnít want to give up any money but he doesnít want to play for Memphis but no team is willing to trade for him. Somethingís gotta give. If Iím Memphis, I cut him right after the postseason eligibility deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    He doesnít want to give up any money but he doesnít want to play for Memphis but no team is willing to trade for him. Somethingís gotta give. If Iím Memphis, I cut him right after the postseason eligibility deadline.
    Oh, Chase Budinger style, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    so he is a dick

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

What a dick. He doesnít want to give up any money but he doesnít want to play for Memphis but no team is willing to trade for him. Somethingís gotta give. If Iím Memphis, I cut him right after the postseason eligibility deadline.
    I wouldnít call him a dick but I would do the same thing if I were there Griz. I get he didnít chose to go there. I get at this point in his career he wants to play for another title. I get that he wonít see that type of money again and so he doesnít want to give it up. However, refusing to give up any money and demand to be bought out just isnít going to fly. I really wish these teams would just say you got 3 options play, donít play and we will fine you so you donít see a cent, or if you really want out then give up the cash and we will let you go.

I love him but heís got to understand the situation heís in. Having said that, I suspect he eventually caves and gives up some money.

He'll play for Memphis if they want him to. They don't want him to play and get hurt and be untradeable.

And yes he's a bit of a dick.

Flipping through most of the obvious playoff teams payroll. Its kinda hard to gauge any of them giving up much of anything to land Iggy. Let alone get near his $17M expiring contract. Hornets could flip Biyombo for Iggy. But doubt Grizzlies want him. Also doubt Iggy wants Hornets. Not sure if Iggy would want the Wolves. But Iggy,Hill for Wiggins? That's if Wolves wanna salary dump Wiggins. Not sure if Grizzlies would want Wiggins though. Other wise it goes back to Clippers finding matching salaries. Maybe the Mavs? But most of the big contracts are fresh so cant be traded till later. Maybe Iggy to Wizards for Mahinmi? Maybe Wizards toss in a second round pick or something. Both expiring though.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast