Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    That's fair. I do not think Enzo brings enough to the table to warrant being re-hired.
    Oh but he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    That's fair. I do not think Enzo brings enough to the table to warrant being re-hired.
    Tell me who WWEs top mic talent is? Enzos better than anyone you could name on that roster. Vince needs that. Maybe the miz can top him when hes on a roll. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    That's the problem with wrestling now. Its hard to distinguish between what is a work and what is a shoot. This sounds like a shoot because I'm sure HHH and Vince have no love for Enzo after all the **** he put the company through but who knows?

Thats not a problem... thats called kayfabe. ****...I wish they were that good.

Thats not a problem... thats called kayfabe. ****...I wish they were that good.
    Working people in storyline is great. Trying to decipher what's fact and fiction is entirely different. Basically that allows anyone to report speculation as fact. Means any idiot can create wrestling "news".

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Working people in storyline is great. Trying to decipher what's fact and fiction is entirely different. Basically that allows anyone to report speculation as fact. Means any idiot can create wrestling "news".
    Yeah, God forbid wrestling not be predictable. Like who cares if we thought they were talking to Enzo. Big deal. **** for a moment it was intruguing. Bring back the Mystique!!

Yeah, God forbid wrestling not be predictable. Like who cares if we thought they were talking to Enzo. Big deal. **** for a moment it was intruguing. Bring back the Mystique!!
    You're never creating that mystique again. People are too smart to the business now. Its one of the cons to the Attitude era and the advent of the internet. Kayfabe isn't completely dead but its been on life support for a long time now.

I still have a problem with anything being able to be reported as "wrestling news". I happen to believe HHH when he says that you aren't going to see Enzo and Cass at NXT's debut on USA.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-01-2019 at 02:27 PM.

You're never creating that mystique again. People are too smart to the business now. Its one of the cons to the Attitude era and the advent of the internet. Kayfabe isn't completely dead but its on life support for a long time now.

I still have a problem with anything being able to be reported as "wrestling news" when a lot of it can't be proved or disproved. I happen to believe HHH though that you aren't going to see Enzo and Cass at NXT's debut on USA.
    Dude. Its wrestling who cares about REAL news. Plus people are smart enough to get real news from meltzer or wade keller. Kayfabes dead. If HHH is somehow ****ing with us that would be great. Id welcome it, because I totally believe him right now.

Dude. Its wrestling who cares about REAL news. Plus people are smart enough to get real news from meltzer or wade keller. Kayfabes dead. If HHH is somehow ****ing with us that would be great. Id welcome it, because I totally believe him right now.
    I do and I'm not the only one. These dirt sheet sites have a ton of article views for a reason. Meltzer and Keller are full of **** sometimes too. They are more accurate than others but that's not saying very much. If kayfabe is dead then it really doesn't matter much either.

I don't see it. Usually when the WWE takes an obvious stand nowadays they don't intend to work anyone. In fact when's the last time they really worked anyone?

I do and I'm not the only one. These dirt sheet sites have a ton of article views for a reason. Meltzer and Keller are full of **** sometimes too. They are more accurate than others but that's not saying very much. If kayfabe is dead then it really doesn't matter much either.

I don't see it. Usually when the WWE takes an obvious stand nowadays they don't intend to work anyone. In fact when's the last time they really worked anyone?
    Aj Styles

Bwfore that it was WM31 When Rollins cashed in. I got worked so hard. I was like a kid. It was marvelous.

Then rollins got hurt and they brought him back as a babyface. He has never recovered from that. Some guys should just NOT be babyfaces. Hes one of them. He had the best heel laugh ever.

Aj Styles
    Before that, it was Jericho entering the Rumble at #2.

Essentially, they have to keep everything so close to the vest if they want to pull something off like that. Literally, Vince, H's and Kevin Dunn might be the only guys to know about that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Before that, it was Jericho entering the Rumble at #2.

Essentially, they have to keep everything so close to the vest if they want to pull something off like that. Literally, Vince, H's and Kevin Dunn might be the only guys to know about that thing.
    Those couple of times and Seth cashing in at WrestleMania 31. It almost never happens where the WWE tries to work or surprise fans anymore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast