Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Gelo and Melo Ball

With the other 2 Ball brothers LiAngelo and LaMelo...do you see either of these 2 in the NBA? For me definitely LaMelo because out of the 3 Ball brothers he's probably the most talented probably even more than Zo. LaMelo playing overseas in New Zealand and playing in Europe he more or less is gaining more experience to be a star in this league. If he hadn't dropped out of high school...he no doubt would have been recruited by the NCAA and his draft stock would be much higher. Gelo I can't see him in the NBA unless he goes G League.

LaMelo is an NBA player. He absolutely flourishes in a pick and roll game. His vision is outstanding and the most shifty out of his brothers. He doesn’t try on defense but I think he can be solid on that end

Gelo the middle brother at best is G League material

Ball now expected to be a lottery pick easily.

From the start I said Melo would be the best of the 3. I stand by it too. Lonzo will also be a very good player.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

He gets a negative hype because of his no defense effort and his dad, but offensively this is a much more dynamic Lonzo Ball offensively, and defensively if he is average, he is worth a top pick in the draft. His pick and roll game with his shooting and passing ability is going to make him an all star for years to come.

I say Melo goes top 3 or top 5 in 2020 draft

Now Gelo is apparently attracting interest from certain teams