Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    The worst:

I HATE having to tell a man what to do in bed. HATE it. I need my man to have some not too distant neanderthal bloodlines when it comes to sex. Just ****ing do it. Dont ask me...GOD.
    People respond differently to different things. If youíre good, genuinely good, it shouldnít take you more than a few minutes to discover what she responds to. Donít just be a jack hammer, never and I mean never neglect the clit, learn where her pleasure zones are, and be a man. Women want to be put in their place. They want the man to be the man.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    People respond differently to different things. If youíre good, genuinely good, it shouldnít take you more than a few minutes to discover what she responds to. Donít just be a jack hammer, never and I mean never neglect the clit, learn where her pleasure zones are, and be a man. Women want to be put in their place. They want the man to be the man.
    I doubt all women want that. Some want to be the man and some men like and need that. Not me. Dont expect that ****. I will be ravenous if the job is done right.

I doubt all women want that. Some want to be the man and some men like and need that. Not me. Dont expect that ****. I will be ravenous if the job is done right.
    Well, of course. There are alphas among women too. Two alphas canít work. One of my good friends is an alpha female. Really beautiful girl, accountant, really has her life together, but always dates weak, ***** dudes who let her be the dominant personality in the relationship. Itís embarrassing to watch.

marychristine Guest
    Well, of course. There are alphas among women too. Two alphas canít work. One of my good friends is an alpha female. Really beautiful girl, accountant, really has her life together, but always dates weak, ***** dudes who let her be the dominant personality in the relationship. Itís embarrassing to watch.
    She sounds like a pos

She sounds like a pos
    She can be. I was interested until I got to know her better. Sheís going to go through a divorce if not several in her lifetime. Itís a shame because sheís one of the most genuinely beautiful girls Iíve ever met.

Thankfully my good looks are safe as I donít have any interest in rock climbing.
    step off!

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Step off
    crap, I only saw this after I posted. Damnit

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Confession - We winning another one. #flyeaglesfly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yay more selfies.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Did I take away weed pic space?

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh yay more selfies.
    Dont be a hater. Its not becoming of you.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Did I take away weed pic space?
    Lol
    No it was the food!! Have you seen the **** he makes? I cant look. It makes me hungry af

Eagles need to bring back the kelly green and silver throwbacks full time. Their best look, imo.

Eagles need to bring back the kelly green and silver throwbacks full time. Their best look, imo.
    This.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Confession - We winning another one. #flyeaglesfly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My favorite wrestler of all time did the toothpick thing. If you can get some ****ing gold chains and learn how to say ChIco the right way... you might have potential.

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast