Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Simmer down Elvira, just messing with ya.
    Im fine. No problems here

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Drove drunk more than I can count when I was an alcoholic. I am so thankful I didn't hurt anyone. I drove drunk for 18 years, nearly daily. Biggest regret I have.
    Yeah, I used to drive after drinking too. Terrible decisions. Had a few times that I never should have made it home for sure. Now, if I touch it, even a sip, I won't drive. Hopefully it wears off on my kids who are all driving age. I pray they see me and it's a good enough example.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker321 View Post
    That the point!
    All that **** came to me last night as I was falling to sleep. Deep ****.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    If thats your only confession then you are are doing good for yourself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Its just what came to mind. I stole a lot as a child. I went to summer camp one year and the bus would pick us up from the town center plaza. I used to go in the store before it would get there and steal toys to play with. I did that daily. Used to steal baseball cards all the time too, even whole sets. I would just grab em and walk out nonchalantly. I got caught several times but it didn't stop me. I was a little klepto.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Its just what came to mind. I stole a lot as a child. I went to summer camp one year and the bus would pick us up from the town center plaza. I used to go in the store before it would get there and steal toys to play with. I did that daily. Used to steal baseball cards all the time too, even whole sets. I would just grab em and walk out nonchalantly. I got caught several times but it didn't stop me. I was a little klepto.
    Klepto.. my grandma was a legit klepto. Depression era. She was good af. Eventually youd know she took stuff but never in the moment while she was doing it. We once went to dinner, like 12 of us at a big table and I remember as she got up from the table as we were leaving all you could hear was the untensils in her pockets clanking. Damn good. Im not a klepto, because I dont have the NEED to steal. I just have the good genes for it.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I went to a Mark Lowry (Christian Comedian) concert when I was like 12 and stole one of his CD's off the merch table within an hour of getting "saved". I sucked.

marychristine Guest
    I went to a Mark Lowry (Christian Comedian) concert when I was like 12 and stole one of his CD's off the merch table within an hour of getting "saved". I sucked.
    God knows your heart. I fully expect to be greeted with nothing with love at the pearly gates. A ****ing CD. Who cares.
    Last edited by marychristine; 08-30-2019 at 11:32 AM.

I have so many weird/funny/odd/random sexual stuff that won't play well here, but it could fill a boring afternoon.

marychristine Guest
    I have so many weird/funny/odd/random sexual stuff that won't play well here, but it could fill a boring afternoon.
    It is thursday

what a great discussion!
    عسل طبیعی

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    It is thursday
    Touche'

3 weeks ago I brought a handle of fireball to a party as I usually do.

Eventually I got cut off from it and was pretty upset about it I vaguely remember. Ended up blacking out of course as well (fireball and flippy cup for about 6 hours).

Anyway, next day I go back to get my car and while driving home I hear bottles rattling in my trunk. Pull over to realize, and with no recollection of doing this, I had taken 2 regular bottles of fireball that were in the bar of the homeowners as retaliation.

Now the homeowner is a close friend of mine for the last 30 years so not as huge a deal. What was worse though was finding out it was my own wife who cut me off and hid my handle from me.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    3 weeks ago I brought a handle of fireball to a party as I usually do.

Eventually I got cut off from it and was pretty upset about it I vaguely remember. Ended up blacking out of course as well (fireball and flippy cup for about 6 hours).

Anyway, next day I go back to get my car and while driving home I hear bottles rattling in my trunk. Pull over to realize, and with no recollection of doing this, I had taken 2 regular bottles of fireball that were in the bar of the homeowners as retaliation.

Now the homeowner is a close friend of mine for the last 30 years so not as huge a deal. What was worse though was finding out it was my own wife who cut me off and hid my handle from me.
    Another good confession.
    Ive never passed out from drinking. I just get so sick before that can ever happen. Ive only had alcohol poisoning twice on my life. Once I was in bed for two days straight.
    I hate tequila.

marychristine Guest
    Sometimes I te t while im drvi einhmgm

Several years ago, while I was doing my clinical internship in x-ray, I started dating one of the techs at the hospital and moved in with her a few weeks later. When I had my class semester, I would stay at her house on the weekends and had an apartment in the town I went to school with about two hours away for the weekdays when I had to be in class. This girl was one of the most selfish and immature girls I’ve ever met. Fast forward a bit and I caught her in a fairly significant lie. She didn’t cheat, but I hate, HATE lying. There’s no place for it in a relationship. Not only did she lie, but she made the even bigger mistake of trying to further lie her way out of it and when she realized that she couldn’t, she justified it with the old, “Well, I wouldn’t have to lie if you...”... you get the point. So, to pay her back, I put up a Craig’s list ad the next time I went back to my apartment at school for a NSA hook-up, “black girls only.” She hates that I had a black fetish. Never knew why, but she’d get visibly annoyed when the other techs at the hospital would joke about it. I got a reply within an hour, had the girl come over to my apartment and we ****ed twice. No condoms. The same girl text me the next day wanting to hook up again. She came back over and I ate her ***** and ****ed a third time. I changed my underwear but made sure I didn’t wipe off my dick because I was driving back to Kayla’s house after. We usually had sex the moment I’d get there because we’d go all week without seeing each other, so I made sure she sucked my dick and with it the other girl’s cum. To this day I still don’t understand how she couldn’t smell the other girl’s coochie on my dick.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast