Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Still... dont make me nag you becsuse Youre talking to the Queen of Nagging. I will take 10 years off your life in 1 day. Its my specialty.
    That's every damn female's specialty...
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That's every damn female's specialty...
    Rofl. And im as female as they come. Damnit! I dont want to nag but men are ****ing lazy. Lazy ****s.

Rofl. And im as female as they come. Damnit! I dont want to nag but men are ****ing lazy. Lazy ****s.
    Well y'all cant sit here draining us all night long and then complaining why we tired during the day. Pick one or the other. My guess is night time
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Well y'all cant sit here draining us all night long and then complaining why we tired during the day. Pick one or the other. My guess is night time
    It really is draining. I donít mind doing work but man when she start second guessing everything and wanting change **** all the time, Iím like **** hire someone or do it. We never really fight but house project can be rough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It really is draining. I donít mind doing work but man when she start second guessing everything and wanting change **** all the time, Iím like **** hire someone or do it. We never really fight but house project can be rough

So you need permission to hire someone?

So you need permission to hire someone?
    No. I was saying something I feel like stopping and just letting her do it herself or hired someone- just be like screw you take care of it. My first instinct is try and do a job myself. Sometimes Iíve realized it better just to pay someone to do it.

No way! Thats not my style. Plus once i told his *** to **** off he stopped and we decided to be friends.
    Lame.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lame.
    It would be lame if i were a snitch. **** that life. If theyre not mean to me i wont demean them. Theyre just horny. So what.

It would be lame if i were a snitch. **** that life. If theyre not mean to me i wont demean them. Theyre just horny. So what.
    Fair point. Nothing wrong with trying to get some sweet PSD pu.ssy.

marychristine Guest
    If youre single sure. Why the **** NOT

Nope. I cant swim!!. I tried to learn when I was 18 but my bf was a horrible teacher. I mean AWFUL.
    I own a swim school and we teach adults all of the time. Itís much easier than you think when taught correctly. You just have to get your head out of the way. Too many adults have built in fears and thatís what holds them back more than the technique themselves.

Quite frankly, most adults need swimming lessons. Many say they can swim. I say if they want to call what they do swimming. I say itís simply holding yourself up.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    I own a swim school and we teach adults all of the time. Itís much easier than you think when taught correctly. You just have to get your head out of the way. Too many adults have built in fears and thatís what holds them back more than the technique themselves.

Quite frankly, most adults need swimming lessons. Many say they can swim. I say if they want to call what they do swimming. I say itís simply holding yourself up.
    Theres a couple reasons why im still scared
    I was the last of 5 girls.
    My mom took 4 of us to swimming lessons at the same time. I remember it vividly. She was there with me cause i was like 4.
    They taught i airplane chicken rocket or whatever which was fine. But the thing that ****ed me up was when they asked us if we wanted to jump off the diving board with our moms. I remember looking up at the diving board. I still see it in my head. Theres no way it was that high..but it WAS when I was 5. My mom looked at me and asked if I wanted to. I said **** no!!
    Then we were at a pool around the same time and my mom told me there were sharks in the deep end. I trusted her *** with all my lil' heart. Ill have to make her feel really guilty about that soon.

Anyway. Ive done ok in life without knowing how to swim so far. Im not getting in any public pools with those nasty peeing *****es any time soon. It would have to be private lessons in a very fresh pool. You never know what life can bring your way. Theres still hope for me!

I donít know how to ride a bike

Theres a couple reasons why im still scared
    I was the last of 5 girls.
    My mom took 4 of us to swimming lessons at the same time. I remember it vividly. She was there with me cause i was like 4.
    They taught i airplane chicken rocket or whatever which was fine. But the thing that ****ed me up was when they asked us if we wanted to jump off the diving board with our moms. I remember looking up at the diving board. I still see it in my head. Theres no way it was that high..but it WAS when I was 5. My mom looked at me and asked if I wanted to. I said **** no!!
    Then we were at a pool around the same time and my mom told me there were sharks in the deep end. I trusted her *** with all my lil' heart. Ill have to make her feel really guilty about that soon.

Anyway. Ive done ok in life without knowing how to swim so far. Im not getting in any public pools with those nasty peeing *****es any time soon. It would have to be private lessons in a very fresh pool. You never know what life can bring your way. Theres still hope for me!
    I'll give you lessons.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll give you lessons.
    Are you going to charge me?

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast