Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I wasnt a klepto. My grandma was a klepto. I stopped stealing a long time ago. I know what I did. I dont need you or your calculator
    I'm sure you know you stole a lot. But $1 million? Highly doubtful, especially if the highest priced item you stole was $450. That would require you stealing that same $450 item every day for 6 straight years to get to $1 million.

This has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the fact $1 million is a really large number.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm sure you know you stole a lot. But $1 million? Highly doubtful, especially if the highest priced item you stole was $450. That would require you stealing that same $450 item every day for 6 straight years to get to $1 million.

This has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the fact $1 million is a really large number.
    that was one item. That wasnt even everything I stole that day. Honestly, who cares?? I stole a **** load of stuff. Im done. I dont do it anymore. The reason this is even a thing is because someone said it made me a bad person. It really doesnt.

that was one item. That wasnt even everything I stole that day. Honestly, who cares?? I stole a **** load of stuff. Im done. I dont do it anymore. The reason this is even a thing is because someone said it made me a bad person. It really doesnt.
    I agree that doing a bad thing doesn't automatically make you a bad person. I also believe that someone can have been a bad person but can no longer be one.

marychristine Guest
    I agree that doing a bad thing doesn't automatically make you a bad person. I also believe that someone can have been a bad person but can no longer be one.
    I was always a good person.

I was always a good person.
    How does one even objectively determine that?

marychristine Guest
    How does one even objectively determine that?
    Because I have a good heart.
    Which is why the person who told me I was bad likes me.
    Last edited by marychristine; 09-04-2019 at 02:15 PM.

marychristine Guest
    What item were you caught with? I know this because I once worked in a prosecution office that routinely prosecuted women caught stealing. Anecdotally, more women stole actual items like clothing and stuff than men. Men were usually caught stealing beer or snacks from convenience stores.

Here are some stories in a literally 5 second google search of women being charged for shoplifting:

https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2...ersburg-store/

https://wnyt.com/news/albany-woman-c...tore-/5446446/

https://www.somdnews.com/recorder/cr...944556c35.html

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article...W-14179252.php

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...557907561.html

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ps/2389137002/

Let me guess? All fake?

As for going to political parades? Nah, I'm too lazy for any of that.

But I can say, if I ever did fight for women's rights, I certainly wouldn't fight for yours.
    You edited this post... I didnt say women dont get punished. But look at them? Yeah... They're gonna go to jail. Also... I dont need you to fight for me. Thats why bad *****es like susan b anthony existed and why god made me sonewhat cute. He knew Id need all the help I could get. Thank you god.
    Last edited by marychristine; 09-04-2019 at 03:04 PM.

All it means is below $50 it can be charged as an infraction instead of a misdemeanor. In order to be more than a misdemeanor it must be over $950:

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...alties-defense

So yeah, not charging you for less than $100 for a misdemeanor offense is not some irregular thing. Lots of people (men included) are not charged for such low amounts. It depends on the store and whether they want to press charges or not.
    I went to county jail for 3 days for stealing a 6 dollar item. There were guys in there that were going to be there for a very long time, it was so crowded in there that i had to sleep on the floor. Safe to say i never stole again, that was 20 years ago.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

i was always a good person.
    lol 😂

Vince to Gronk

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    lol [emoji23]
    Brats can be good people at their core. Look at me... Trying to help your stubborn ***.

marychristine Guest
    Im a damn good person.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    And modest

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

:d

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

the best at being humble

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I fully agree that you can be a good person and do bad ****. Those two have little to do with one another.

It depends on the bad ****. If you tell me you are a good person but go around kicking kittens and puppies, I will disagree.

If it's minor ****, your general affect on those around you is far more important than small infractions.

You are a petty thief who is generous and available to help those around you? Good person
    Petty thief who steals from their family and only has time when it benefits them? Maybe deep down but not at the surface.

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast