Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well for one she wasn't caught. So even if she were a man and she weren't caught she still wouldn't have gone to jail.

But if she were caught, she'd have been charged or gone to jail, whether a man or a woman.

What a weird post.
    Lol. Wow. I was caught once. Nothing hppened. You really probably fight for women's right too. At parades and ****. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Lol. Wow. I was caught once. Nothing hppened. You really probably fight for women's right too. At parades and ****. Haha.
    What item were you caught with? I know this because I once worked in a prosecution office that routinely prosecuted women caught stealing. Anecdotally, more women stole actual items like clothing and stuff than men. Men were usually caught stealing beer or snacks from convenience stores.

Here are some stories in a literally 5 second google search of women being charged for shoplifting:

https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2...ersburg-store/

https://wnyt.com/news/albany-woman-c...tore-/5446446/

https://www.somdnews.com/recorder/cr...944556c35.html

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article...W-14179252.php

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...557907561.html

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ps/2389137002/

Let me guess? All fake?

As for going to political parades? Nah, I'm too lazy for any of that.

But I can say, if I ever did fight for women's rights, I certainly wouldn't fight for yours.
    Last edited by valade16; 09-04-2019 at 01:03 PM.

marychristine Guest
    What item were you caught with? I know this because I once worked in a prosecution office that routinely prosecuted women caught stealing. Anecdotally, more women stole actual items like clothing and stuff than men. Men were usually caught stealing beer or snacks from convenience stores.

As for fighting for women's rights at parades? Nah, never been to those parades. But I can say I would never fight for any of your rights as a women, because if you don't value rights, I don't know why I should be excepted to value them for you.
    I can tell you every item I took that day..
    Super fine Almond flour, two blouses, nail polish, lipstick and I was hungry so i stole some snack thing. It equaled $93 which is in california means something once its over $50 worth of merchandise. Nothing happened. I value the rights I have. A lot.

I can tell you every item I took that day..
    Super fine Almond flour, two blouses, nail polish, lipstick and I was hungry so i stole some snack thing. It equaled $93 which is in california means something once its over $50 worth of merchandise. Nothing happened. I value the rights I have. A lot.
    All it means is below $50 it can be charged as an infraction instead of a misdemeanor. In order to be more than a misdemeanor it must be over $950:

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...alties-defense

So yeah, not charging you for less than $100 for a misdemeanor offense is not some irregular thing. Lots of people (men included) are not charged for such low amounts. It depends on the store and whether they want to press charges or not.

marychristine Guest
    All it means is below $50 it can be charged as an infraction instead of a misdemeanor. In order to be more than a misdemeanor it must be over $950:

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...alties-defense

So yeah, not charging you for less than $100 for a misdemeanor offense is not some irregular thing. Lots of people (men included) are not charged for such low amounts. It depends on the store and whether they want to press charges or not.
    Yeah. I told you it was petty theft. God what do you think i ****ing robbed banks???

Yeah. I told you it was petty theft. God what do you think i ****ing robbed banks???
    Well you did say that you probably stole $1 million worth of goods, but I took that as hyperbole.

marychristine Guest
    Well you did say that you probably stole $1 million worth of goods, but I took that as hyperbole.
    Over the few years i stole? Absolutely. It was so easy.
    I stole every day. There wasnt a day i didnt. Even if it was just one thing.

Well for one she wasn't caught. So even if she were a man and she weren't caught she still wouldn't have gone to jail.

But if she were caught, she'd have been charged or gone to jail, whether a man or a woman.

What a weird post.
    Letís not forget most women get little to no jail time for the same crime/s a man would commit.

Over the few years i stole? Absolutely. It was so easy.
    I stole every day. There wasnt a day i didnt. Even if it was just one thing.
    Well to give you an idea of how much $1 million is, if you stole $100 a day, every day, it would take you 10,000 days, or 27 years, to steal $1 million.

I very much doubt you stole that much, though I'm sure you stole a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Letís not forget most women get little to no jail time for the same crime/s a man would commit.
    You mean less jail time. It's not like if there's a female Dahmer she's only getting 5 years in county. But yes, on average, women get less severe punishments than men get.

marychristine Guest
    Well to give you an idea of how much $1 million is, if you stole $100 a day, every day, it would take you 10,000 days, or 27 years, to steal $1 million.

I very much doubt you stole that much, though I'm sure you stole a lot.
    $100? The day I got caught was a rarity. I didnt steal much at all that day. You dont understand.

$100? The day I got caught was a rarity. I didnt steal much at all that day. You dont understand.
    Give us the highest priced item you've ever stolen. Not including BSF's heart of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Give us the highest priced item you've ever stolen. Not including BSF's heart of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His hearts priceless to me...

Highest Item was a stainless single basin kitchen sink from home depot. $450. But Ive stolen more than that in one session.

I understand. I don't think you grasp how much $1 million actually is. But let's break down the numbers. Roughly how much did you steal during a typical day and for how long were you a Klepto?

marychristine Guest
    I understand. I don't think you grasp how much $1 million actually is. But let's break down the numbers. Roughly how much did you steal during a typical day and for how long were you a Klepto?
    I wasnt a klepto. My grandma was a klepto. I stopped stealing a long time ago. I know what I did. I dont need you or your calculator

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast