Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I doubt all women want that. Some want to be the man and some men like and need that. Not me. Dont expect that ****. I will be ravenous if the job is done right.
    Yup. I ****in love a dom chick
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Well, of course. There are alphas among women too. Two alphas canít work. .
    Na, if I start sub I finish SUPER dom
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

marychristine Guest

Its late. Mets lost. Im feeling Melancholy. I was speaking to a friend and he called me a bad person. I never thought this particular thing made me a bad person but it made me think. Maybe I need to cleanse my soul. I need to confess.
    For years I was a thief. Petty theft really. But over the years I thieved heavily which was probably a span of 2-3 years. I probably stole around 1 million dollars of merchandise. At the time if I wanted it, it was mine. I didnt do anything special. I just had a really big purse and even bigger balls. I got so comfortable and confident that Id walk straight out of stores with items in my hands. If you've seen me, I think I might come off that confident irl. No one would think twice that I didnt pay for the lamp I was walking out of the store with. I stole expensive foods like hemp hearts... why are hemp hearts so ****ing expensive!!! I stole housewares, clothes, shoes, make up, and if there was a gift i needed to get someone, Id steal that too.

Anyway, you get the point. Tonight for the first time. I felt bad about it. Only because I was called a bad person by someone I think is very nice. I know Im not. Im just a brat because I always got what I wanted. I could still be a part of the thieves guild if I wanted to but Im not. I dont need to be. There. I cleansed my soul. Thanks for being a witness. Maybe my friend will forgive me.

The Mic is open.
    And yet people say women donít have it easy? If you were a guy youíd be thrown under the jail.

Vince to Gronk

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    And yet people say women donít have it easy? If you were a guy youíd be thrown under the jail.
    Thats the one thing I always say. Equal rights my ***. I would NOT want to be a man in this world.

Thats the one thing I always say. Equal rights my ***. I would NOT want to be a man in this world.
    I may have a learning disability but at least Iím not a thief.

Vince to Gronk

I have stolen a good bit when I was younger... Not for need really just for the thrill. Only like **** stores though

I got into a ton of fights in highschool because phila public schools

I slept with my friends sister and never told him

Outside of this i am pretty clean

marychristine Guest
    I may have a learning disability but at least Iím not a thief.
    You should be a thief. Put some hair on those balls instead of being a goody two shoed virgin.

You should be a thief. Put some hair on those balls instead of being a goody two shoed virgin.
    You may have other guys here fooled but I knew you were full of **** from day one?
    And why the hell are you so obsessed with me being a virgin? Is it against the law now?

Vince to Gronk

marychristine Guest
    I blame Eddie Guerrero. Lie Cheat and Steal... I grew up on Latino Heat.

marychristine Guest
    You may have other guys here fooled but I knew you were full of **** from day one?
    And why the hell are you so obsessed with me being a virgin? Is it against the law now?
    No i was mad at you for acting like I killed someone. Im not full of ****. In fact Im pretty goddamn honest. You're not UGLY. Post your picture

marychristine Guest
    You shouldve been a wrestler. Your gimmick is better than Ravens.

What about me What about BSF? Lol

No i was mad at you for acting like I killed someone. Im not full of ****. In fact Im pretty goddamn honest. You're not UGLY. Post your picture
    You were making fun of my learning disability.

marychristine Guest
    You were making fun of my learning disability.
    No i wasnt.

Well for one she wasn't caught. So even if she were a man and she weren't caught she still wouldn't have gone to jail.

But if she were caught, she'd have been charged or gone to jail, whether a man or a woman.

What a weird post.

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast