Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 661 to 673 of 673

Thread: Confessions

  1. #661
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,715
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Well you shouldn't give a ****. That's my honest opinion.
    I don't....but that won't stop me from pointing it out when it's somewhat relevant to the conversation at hand.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  2. #662
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,715
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Mary looks different with the filters


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Filters are a modern day woman's best friend.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  3. #663
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I don't....but that won't stop me from pointing it out when it's somewhat relevant to the conversation at hand.
    Give me an example of someone being thirsty to me

  4. #664
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Give me an example of someone being thirsty to me
    Funny, just came across this. All I can say is this guy or girl spliff PMd me about a month ago basically threatening me to stay away from you because he or she had a thing for you. He or she accused me of PMing you when in fact you and I never PMd each other. Sounds a little unstable to me. Be careful MC

  5. #665
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,715
    ^^^^

    Lol well there's an example

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  6. #666
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,063
    That's amazing timing lol.

  7. #667
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,715
    Yup


    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  8. #668
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    Funny, just came across this. All I can say is this guy or girl spliff PMd me about a month ago basically threatening me to stay away from you because he or she had a thing for you. He or she accused me of PMing you when in fact you and I never PMd each other. Sounds a little unstable to me. Be careful MC
    Now you're all just making **** up. Haha! Well, you know I just dont think you should be accused of anything that's not true and that's all. So dont be like them. Dont make **** up or I'll have to find you and suffocate you with a pillow. God... did you see Joker?? If they dont know why I love clowns, they should know now. Hot.

  9. #669
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Now you're all just making **** up. Haha! Well, you know I just dont think you should be accused of anything that's not true and that's all. So dont be like them. Dont make **** up or I'll have to find you and suffocate you with a pillow. God... did you see Joker?? If they dont know why I love clowns, they should know now. Hot.
    I am the JOKER

  10. #670
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1
    My grandfather was having dementia, and he passed away, I still miss him alot.

  11. #671
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    I am the JOKER
    They think I pmd you to come help me lol.These dudes are mental af. Like I need your help... Please.

    No. The joker never made weird **** up about people. He knew how ****** people were and just killed them. Stop making stupid **** up. I hate that crap and I will kill you if you do that again.
    Ok murrray?

  12. #672
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Anyways, who’s gonna PM me cat pics?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #673
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,571
    Also, after doing even a brief read through of this thread is enough to close it for now. We may reopen it after a few days after some cleaning up, but it is far from it's intended point.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •