Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    Muscular women are nasty, we can agree on that. I don't know what men see in women built like men.
    Or women who look like men. There have been "post a picture of the perfect woman" threads on different forums I've been a part of. So many guys who posted woman with chiseled jawlines and overall masculine faces. I'll take my women cute in the face and thick in the waist, please!
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Agreed. Where women are concerned. They should be warm and soft... not overly skinny or... muscular which is even grosser to me. But ive always loved skinny men with lean natural musculature. Sexy af!
    Dad bods >

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Or women who look like men. There have been "post a picture of the perfect woman" threads on different forums I've been a part of. So many guys who posted woman with chiseled jawlines and overall masculine faces. I'll take my women cute in the face and thick in the waist, please!
    I'm in a sports group on facebook and they do the same thing there. For the most part, they post females I'd turn lesbian for, but, some of the ones they squeeze in have such manly faces, they might as well have a goatee to go with it.

I'm in a sports group on facebook and they do the same thing there. For the most part, they post females I'd turn lesbian for, but, some of the ones they squeeze in have such manly faces, they might as well have a goatee to go with it.
    Right? I remember a Buffalo Bills forum I was a part of was crazy over Olivia Wilde. Girl has the jawline of Quagmire.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Dad bods >
    Jim Morrison was my first love. This is not a dad bod. Though later on he did get one... This is ideal to me.

Right? I remember a Buffalo Bills forum I was a part of was crazy over Olivia Wilde. Girl has the jawline of Quagmire.
    LOL yeah and she is stick thin, too, that's just nasty.

Shes got that weird bubble stomach with no waist. Equally gross. Sorry. No.

Shes got that weird bubble stomach with no waist. Equally gross. Sorry. No.
    She’s attractive. Serena on the other hand is more man than most of this forum.

LOL yeah and she is stick thin, too, that's just nasty.
    Few things are as nasty as a visible iliac crest.

Few things are as nasty as a visible iliac crest.
    Girls love that ****..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    If we’re going this route, I’ve never seen any of The Godfathers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I haven't seen a second of Breaking Bad or any Godfather movies.

I hate when Im waiting in line while shopping or waiting for coffee and some ******* is breathing down my neck. Like WTF. Why dont they understand personal space? Theyre so close the bump into my purse...Theyre talking all loud and I can feel their ****ing aura all over me... i cant. I actually give them intructions. Once the line moves i explain to them... "Im going to take two steps forward... you stay right here." Sometimes when Im extra ****ing mad I treat them like dogs and just say "Stay" and I look them in the eyes and take my two steps backward and say "ok". And gesticulate as I would to a dog..."good". Theyre ANIMALS. They must be trained.

I hate when Im waiting in line while shopping or waiting for coffee and some ******* is breathing down my neck. Like WTF. Why dont they understand personal space? Theyre so close the bump into my purse...Theyre talking all loud and I can feel their ****ing aura all over me... i cant. I actually give them intructions. Once the line moves i explain to them... "Im going to take two steps forward... you stay right here." Sometimes when Im extra ****ing mad I treat them like dogs and just say "Stay" and I look them in the eyes and take my two steps backward and say "ok". And gesticulate as I would to a dog..."good". Theyre ANIMALS. They must be trained.
    If you did that to me, you wouldn't be able to get rid of me after..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If you did that to me, you wouldn't be able to get rid of me after..
    It always works.

I love Qdoba and think it kicks the crap out of bland *** Chipotle.

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast