Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 673

Thread: Confessions

  1. #586
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    I think I stepped on your toes somehow. Carry on.




    I mean yeah. It's a bit odd. So is using a $7000 life size doll to masturbate. Been there.
    Yeah. But I mean... finish the job at least!!

  2. #587
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,948
    [QUOTE=Dugmet;33197476]I think I stepped on your toes somehow. Carry on.


    ]

    Just being honest. If i was girl and with tight shirt or something and you immeidately thought I was suffering from low self estimate I'd think you were a jerk cuase its jerky
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #588
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,853
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Why is that creepy?
    Rubbing one out to benign *** family photos seems irrefutably creepy to me.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  4. #589
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    I did not rub one out to completion. I just played around a little. No I did not tell her. Ive posted this before. It's not news.
    I don't recall reading this story before. You shared it; expect people to respond to it.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  5. #590
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Rubbing one out to benign *** family photos seems irrefutably creepy to me.
    By family photo album i thought he just meant younger pictures of her. If it meant anything else i dont want to know.
    Last edited by marychristine; 10-16-2019 at 08:54 PM.

  6. #591
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,839
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Rubbing one out to benign *** family photos seems irrefutably creepy to me.
    Far from the creepiest thing he’s admitted to here.

  7. #592
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    I want to know more about that 7000 doll

  8. #593
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    29,868

    Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I want to know more about that 7000 doll
    Not news here either. You can Google Realdoll — It is not safe for work. The short version is that it was a very bad decision made during a very long period of depression over ten years ago. Someone made a PG movie, Lars and the Real Girl using one too. Yes my wife knows.

    On wife’s photos... of course Im completely in love with her but we met 3 years ago at age 55 and we often joke now how amazing it would have been to **** each other when we were at our best in our 30s. Its not like she has nude selfies lying around. /smh

    On finishing - first: that is what i do with my wife. Second it sounds like none of you appreciate or have experience w tantric sex, something my first wife was into and is pretty cool. Sustained pleasure at lower levels of intensity can be quite nice.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dugmet; 10-17-2019 at 10:11 PM.
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

  9. #594
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,853
    Lofl

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  10. #595
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,853
    Tantric sex is certainly not the same as giving yourself blue balls while rubbing one out to old family photos of your significant other.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  11. #596
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Not news here either. You can Google Realdoll — It is not safe for work. The short version is that it was a very bad decision made during a very long period of depression over ten years ago. Someone made a PG movie, Lars and the Real Girl using one too. Yes my wife knows.

    On wife’s photos... of course Im completely in love with her but we met 3 years ago at age 55 and we often joke now how amazing it would have been to **** each other when we were at our best in our 30s. Its not like she has nude selfies lying around. /smh

    On finishing - first: that is what i do with my wife. Second it sounds like none of you appreciate or have experience w tantric sex, something my first wife was into and is pretty cool. Sustained pleasure at lower levels of intensity can be quite nice.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im not going to google that.

    How can you not be your best in your 50s? I only feel like Im getting better. I mean are you ****ing sickly? 50s young. You guys should be better than ever.

    I literally Lol'd @spliffs response to tantric sex.

    Tantric sex on acid...

  12. #597
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,242
    I didn't jerk yesterday. Everything seems fine today except for the tremors. See, no big deal.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

  13. #598
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    29,868
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Tantric sex is certainly not the same as giving yourself blue balls while rubbing one out to old family photos of your significant other.
    sounds like you have a limited understanding of anatomy and pleasure.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

  14. #599
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    ^ Burn

  15. #600
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,839
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    ^ Burn
    What a burn! Somebody get spliff a cool compress, stat!
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •