Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: Confessions

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Dumbest ****ing conversation going on here.

And yes Mary numerous posters here have been thirsty for you since you joined like they have never spoken to a female in their life. The biggest one right here in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Lol. Trust me. I dont take anything here personally... i just dont like when people say fake **** about other people. Say whatever you want about me... leave every one else out of it.
    I was annoyed that you used that meme outside of the MLB thread. I thought it was a ***** move. Then I realized it was posted before. Still it was lame to use it anywhere else.

Most everything I do is friendly but I'd never send you any pictures privately. Ever.
    Fake ****? Thanks for the laugh. You're the one getting caught up in lies. The only poster I've mentioned a thing about "thirsting" for you recently has already admitted to as much.

So yeah....work on your own posting instead of trying to dictate how others post, champ.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Dumbest ****ing conversation going on here.
    True.

And yes Mary numerous posters here have been thirsty for you since you joined like they have never spoken to a female in their life. The biggest one right here in this thread.
    Also true.

Might I suggest moving this conversation to PM instead of making yet another thread all about you, Mary? Can't guarantee if or when I'd respond to you but it'd at least keep some of the nonsense out of this thread.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    True.

Also true.

Might I suggest moving this conversation to PM instead of making yet another thread all about you, Mary? Can't guarantee if or when I'd respond to you but it'd at least keep some of the nonsense out of this thread.
    I created this thread. It's always been about me. If you can honestly tell me you've never reported me i will respect the **** out of you.

Of course it's always been about you; that is nothing new. I don't need or want your respect but I've certainly never reported you and any mod could confirm as much (if they cared enough to look in to it and/or answer you). No idea why you'd assume otherwise outside of paranoia and/or an inflated ego.

You say you don't take anything personally around here but sure act like you have an axe to grind with me for some reason. You got banned for a few days....big ****ing deal, has happened to me countless times and for much longer. Not everyone is out to get you. Try actually staying on topic instead of attempting to make every single conversation revolve around you or resorting to petty insults the second anyone disagrees with you.

marychristine Guest
    Of course it's always been about you; that is nothing new. I don't need or want your respect but I've certainly never reported you and any mod could confirm as much (if they cared enough to look in to it and/or answer you). No idea why you'd assume otherwise outside of paranoia and/or an inflated ego.

You say you don't take anything personally around here but sure act like you have an axe to grind with me for some reason. You got banned for a few days....big ****ing deal, has happened to me countless times and for much longer. Not everyone is out to get you. Try actually staying on topic instead of attempting to make every single conversation revolve around you or resorting to petty insults the second anyone disagrees with you.
    Oh I dont think your out to get me at all. I'm not mad at you or blaming you for me getting banned. I know I've talked a lot of **** to you and tbh I wouldnt blame you I'd you did report me but I didn't think you did. I never thought you were that weak. If I did I wouldve stopped ****ing with you a long time ago. Still, that doesnt mean you're not too sensitive.
    I just want you to stop insinuating that other people are desperate for my attention. I hate that ****. Other than that I have zero problems with you. I could talk **** forever and never have hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    What the ****? Thatís sick.

Iím so appalled Iím going to DM you right now so we can talk about it...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17KwWDpoPU

Iím so glad somebody got the joke.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Anyways, whoís gonna PM me cat pics?

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Oh I dont think your out to get me at all. I'm not mad at you or blaming you for me getting banned. I know I've talked a lot of **** to you and tbh I wouldnt blame you I'd you did report me but I didn't think you did. I never thought you were that weak. If I did I wouldve stopped ****ing with you a long time ago. Still, that doesnt mean you're not too sensitive.
    I just want you to stop insinuating that other people are desperate for my attention. I hate that ****. Other than that I have zero problems with you. I could talk **** forever and never have hard feelings.
    Geeze....you are all over the place.

I mean, you might not like it (or like to admit it) but there are more than a few people on this site that are desperate for any sort of female attention....more specifically yours. That is no slight to you, so let these people speak for themselves if it bothers them so much to be thought of as "thirsty". When someone readily admits they are diggin' on you, me calling them "thirsty" isn't an insinuation. It is a fact.

Not sure why you're going off on this whole "don't call thirsty people thirsty" thing either when you and nasty were the only ones bringing this up any time recently. Yes, I've made comments like that here and there in the past but you've been harping on it out of nowhere today. So maybe stop pointing your finger at people and calling them sensitive; especially when you're the one that is coming off more sensitive than anyone.

Wonderful way to interact with someone that you "respect the **** out of" nonetheless.

marychristine Guest
    I can respect someone and be real with them.
    I think someone can say that they like me or whatever and not be thirsty. Thirsty implies something different than anything I have experienced. To me it implies that they're PMing me dick pics and asking me for nudes. I guess that's why it bothers me. What you see happening in these threads is all that's happening and I think its pretty innocent tbh.

To me it implies that they're PMing me dick pics and asking me for nudes.
    Not how I see or use the term FWIW. I'm simply using it to describe someone who responds and reacts to you in a certain way (overly favorable and agreeable) because they got the hots for you.

You sound a bit on edge; don't take these internet forum discussions so seriously perhaps.

Most of your PM's were actually on the friendly side but you can put whatever post-game spin on things you'd like as we all know you're prone to do. You have certainly threatened to slit my throat both in public and private though (I believe the private one was basically you having a little tantrum because I took a whole hour or so to reply to your unsolicited PM). I think you may have even sent an accompanying picture to go along with it....wait....yep, here it is:

Mary looks different with the filters

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Who?
    I hope itís me [emoji120]

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

marychristine Guest
    Not how I see or use the term FWIW. I'm simply using it to describe someone who responds and reacts to you in a certain way (overly favorable and agreeable) because they got the hots for you.
    Well you shouldn't give a ****. That's my honest opinion.

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast