Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Idk about that and I dont care tbh. I'm here to laugh. I've laughed a fricken lot. I've also had really cool, really honest human moments with different people which is a total bonus.

I dont mind spliff, I only think its lame to accuse people of being thirsty or going around PMing. ***** I didnt PM you first. I don't PM anyone. If I happen to get PMd I will respond. So far only 1 Random person has PMd me straight up asking for pictures. It was someone who joined for a while and I havent seen them since. I told him to **** off and he did. Other than that I only got PMd by 4 people, one of them being Spliff. It was not sexual in nature. Still... does that matter?

Also. Please do not go into the Mets Forum and fight with people and think I'm not going to **** with you. I will. Always. That's not your ****ing team. So if you cant handle that, gtfo. Otherwise you are always welcome.
    Nah, you've actually PM'ed me unsolicited. However, I didn't actually reply to you. Seems like this PM history absolutely matters to you but I certainly don't give a ****. Nice try though.

I've posted in the Mets forum for years and will continue to if/when I feel like it. Couldn't care less how you decide to respond to it but thanks for the heads up. You're the one that needs to work on how you handle things both in there and on PSD in general as evidenced by your proclivity for petty insults, trolling, and making every thread about yourself.

Welcome back from your ban though.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nah, you've actually PM'ed me unsolicited. However, I didn't actually reply to you. Seems like this PM history absolutely matters to you but I certainly don't give a ****. Nice try though.

I've posted in the Mets forum for years and will continue to if/when I feel like it. Couldn't care less how you decide to respond to it but thanks for the heads up. You're the one that needs to work on how you handle things both in there and on PSD in general as evidenced by your proclivity for petty insults, trolling, and making every thread about yourself.

Welcome back from your ban though.
    So you really dont remember your first PM to me?

Bahaha! Not at all, junior. Just because you and a few other lonely boiz are crushing on her, sure don't mean I am. You're reading comprehension is piss poor though, so I'm not surprised at all you'd come to this conclusion.
    lol, you ain't gotta play it off
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

So you really dont remember your first PM to me?
    No, I def remember. Never claimed otherwise. I followed up via PM to a question you had in a public forum to protect another poster's privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, you ain't gotta play it off
    You're right. I don't need to play it off because it's not true. Again: not surprised you're having trouble grasping such a simple concept.

marychristine Guest
    No, I def remember. Never claimed otherwise. I followed up via PM to a question you had in a public forum to protect another poster's privacy.
    Yeah. And I never asked you. Stop accusing other people of PMing me or being thirsty for me. No one else PMd me to give me those details. You did.
    No one is thirsty for me. That's just stupid.

Yeah. And I never asked you. Stop accusing other people of PMing me or being thirsty for me. No one else PMd me to give me those details. You did.
    No one is thirsty for me. That's just stupid.
    Yes, you did ask me. How many more lies for me to shoot down do you have? My goodness.

If you don't think some of these cats are thirsty for you (I don't even need to mention names), you're simply not very perceptive and/or are fishing for compliments. Also, I can only recall one time where I mentioned someone potentially PM'ing you which we have already hashed out and realized was a simple miscommunication but by all means, please keep bringing it up.

Another swing and a miss, lil' missie.

No one else PMd me to give me those details.
    Ooh! Another lie (that I didn't notice until after my last post). You're not very good at this.

marychristine Guest
    Yes, you did ask me. How many more lies for me to shoot down do you have? My goodness.

If you don't think some of these cats are thirsty for you (I don't even need to mention names), you're simply not very perceptive and/or are fishing for compliments. Also, I can only recall one time where I mentioned someone potentially PM'ing you which we have already hashed out and realized was a simple miscommunication but by all means, please keep bringing it up.

Another swing and a miss, lil' missie.
    I asked in general. I did not ASK for anyone to PM me.

Since you're so obsessed with this who PM'ed who thing, I'm also now seeing that you've PM'ed me without solicitation numerous times. Whereas I have done it just once and it was, as I've already said, to protect another poster's privacy.

I asked in general. I did not ASK for anyone to PM me.
    No ****. Never said otherwise. Went out of my way to say this when I brought it up as well.

marychristine Guest
    Since you're so obsessed with this who PM'ed who thing, I'm also now seeing that you've PM'ed me without solicitation numerous times. Whereas I have done it just once and it was, as I've already said, to protect another poster's privacy.
    I'm not obsessed. I just dont like that other people are being called thirsty or accused of pming because of me. Dont do it. Only 4 people have ever PMd me. You're one of them.

You seem obsessed....you're also repeating yourself (once again). Calm down.

*and don't forget that you've PM'ed me more than the other way around

14. 11-07-2019, 05:55 PM
    Reason
    Off topic - Rush

15. 11-07-2019, 06:06 PM
    Reason
    Off topic - Rush

marychristine Guest
    You sound a bit on edge; don't take these internet forum discussions so seriously perhaps.

Most of your PM's were actually on the friendly side but you can put whatever post-game spin on things you'd like as we all know you're prone to do. You have certainly threatened to slit my throat both in public and private though (I believe the private one was basically you having a little tantrum because I took a whole hour or so to reply to your unsolicited PM). I think you may have even sent an accompanying picture to go along with it....wait....yep, here it is:

Lol. Trust me. I dont take anything here personally... i just dont like when people say fake **** about other people. Say whatever you want about me... leave every one else out of it.
    I was annoyed that you used that meme outside of the MLB thread. I thought it was a ***** move. Then I realized it was posted before. Still it was lame to use it anywhere else.

Most everything I do is friendly but I'd never send you any pictures privately. Ever.

Dumbest ****ing conversation going on here.

And yes Mary numerous posters here have been thirsty for you since you joined like they have never spoken to a female in their life. The biggest one right here in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast