Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I never said she was smart.
    Well i require my hos to have sexual intelligence.

Talk about taking all the fun out of a blow job.
    You should regret nothing. Maybe she learned something that day.

One of my friends from childhood, his family used to hold these little sales at their house, like knickknacks and baked goods and whatnot. I helped them. We made rubber band guns and sold those too. Well, I took 20 dollars out of the till and later that day as I was walking with my friend I took it out of my pocket and dropped it and pretended that I just found it. I had no idea they had counted the revenue already, I was like 11, and had discovered they were 20 short. They didn't confront me about this until they had a chance to speak to my mom. I had already taken that 20 to the local card shop and blew it on a bunch of packs. I felt like total garbage about it but I convinced myself they would never notice. Then I was told I couldnt come back to that house for a week. It was the last time I ever did a friend dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Talk about taking all the fun out of a blow job.
    You should regret nothing. Maybe she learned something that day.
    Exactly. I'll never feel bad about it again.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .603AVG/.621BP/1.017SLG/1.638OPS/19RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    One of my friends from childhood, his family used to hold these little sales at their house, like knickknacks and baked goods and whatnot. I helped them. We made rubber band guns and sold those too. Well, I took 20 dollars out of the till and later that day as I was walking with my friend I took it out of my pocket and dropped it and pretended that I just found it. I had no idea they had counted the revenue already, I was like 11, and had discovered they were 20 short. They didn't confront me about this until they had a chance to speak to my mom. I had already taken that 20 to the local card shop and blew it on a bunch of packs. I felt like total garbage about it but I convinced myself they would never notice. Then I was told I couldnt come back to that house for a week. It was the last time I ever did a friend dirty.
    If thats your only confession then you are are doing good for yourself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Thats awful. Im sorry.
    All I can say is... good for you. Its better that shes gone. A great confessional. Thank you.
    Why be sorry? She has a jizz covered bed and I get laid way more being single than I ever did in that relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Why be sorry? She has a jizz covered bed and I get laid way more being single than I ever did in that relationship.
    Lol imagining seeing some dude purposely jizzing on a bed. Id be like WTF is Going On???!

Lol imagining seeing some dude purposely jizzing on a bed. Id be like WTF is Going On???!
    Superman that hoe!

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I never stole from a friend. I stole from faceless nameless rich people. So I never felt bad. Also... heres the thing... you know how much make up clothes and food Ive bought in my lifetime? They way they mark up the prices, they really owed me.
    Last edited by marychristine; 08-29-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Superman that hoe!
    How long have you been calling those *****es garden tools for?

They owed me!

They owed me!
    You owe me!

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch

Simmer down Elvira, just messing with ya.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch

Drove drunk more than I can count when I was an alcoholic. I am so thankful I didn't hurt anyone. I drove drunk for 18 years, nearly daily. Biggest regret I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Drove drunk more than I can count when I was an alcoholic. I am so thankful I didn't hurt anyone. I drove drunk for 18 years, nearly daily. Biggest regret I have.
    Ooooo thats a good one. Never drove drunk or high. Glad you got this off ur chest

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast