Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week #1

Hearing some serious overreacting from Vols fans calling for Pruitt's job already.

Iowa State squeaks by UNI.It's amazing how well UNI does against ranked teams and how well they develop o-line guys who reach the NFL.

What a meltdown from Oregon

Auburn creeps back into it behind a rookie qb.Pretty good game for week one.I like Herbert but the defense let down on that final possession so I think we will be hearing more about Nix this coming week.

Really interested to see how this OU defense performs tonight under Alex Grinch. They have literally nowhere to go but up rankings wise, but even a middle of the pack defense would be great for their playoff chances.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    The SEC is almost always top heavy. Alabama's greatness colors the fact that the bottom half of the league is very pedestrian.
    I would tend to agree with you. Georgia, Bama, LSU and then the rest right now. Though you definitely could include Florida if Franks can take the next step. They have talent but I am not sold on Franks. A&M to an extent as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    As a Gator fan, it's excellent. Ditto the fsu game.
    To be fair if MSU or OSU lost in the same manner I would be right there with you. I guess I have a softer spot for them as I grew up watching Peyton Manning, though most concrete memories come from the Indy years (outside of rooting for Michigan of course).

USC losing JT Daniels for the year with a torn ACL and meniscus.

Jalen Hurts is looking great so far for Oklahoma

Jalen Hurts has to be the Heisman front runner out of the gate with that performance tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I would tend to agree with you. Georgia, Bama, LSU and then the rest right now. Though you definitely could include Florida if Franks can take the next step. They have talent but I am not sold on Franks. A&M to an extent as well.

To be fair if MSU or OSU lost in the same manner I would be right there with you. I guess I have a softer spot for them as I grew up watching Peyton Manning, though most concrete memories come from the Indy years (outside of rooting for Michigan of course).

Louisville defense not looking improved here against Notre Dame.After such poor defense last year I thought their focus may have been improving but ND is walking away from 'em in the fourth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12