Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: PSD Pets

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Even if its a puppy?? My 10 year old was so annoyed when I got guinny but now she loves her so much. They just need time to adjust.
    He was about 3 when we got the bigger one and he changed completely, but then again its because the Chow was a dominant dog and he clearly got more attention because of it, but they did become buddies.

Maybe I bring a girl this time around?

Am looking for a bulldog, but I refuse to pay 3 k for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He was about 3 when we got the bigger one and he changed completely, but then again its because the Chow was a dominant dog and he clearly got more attention because of it, but they did become buddies.

Maybe I bring a girl this time around?

Am looking for a bulldog, but I refuse to pay 3 k for one.
    Plus they have all those breathing problems. You would do good with a pit bull tbh. Thats just like my vision.

Plus they have all those breathing problems. You would do good with a pit bull tbh. Thats just like my vision.
    I would not mind getting a pittbull, but the family does not want one.

And yeah the breathing problems is one reason I have not gotten one just yet.

I think Ill just go adopt one from the shelter, but it will be another small one. Not toy type just smaller.

I would love a dachshund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I would not mind getting a pittbull, but the family does not want one.

And yeah the breathing problems is one reason I have not gotten one just yet.

I think Ill just go adopt one from the shelter, but it will be another small one. Not toy type just smaller.

I would love a dachshund.
    Thats too bad. Pit bulls are some of the sweetest dogs in the world.

This is the fufu dog my wife picked out after my American Bulldog attacked her and I had to put her down. Hes actually a great dog.

This is my deceased girl. Miss her badly. She was sweet to me, but no one else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly. -- Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post

This is the fufu dog my wife picked out after my American Bulldog attacked her and I had to put her down. Hes actually a great dog.

Adorable!

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team

More dead dogs....

These 2 were with me for almost 16 years each. Yeah I miss them too. They were my first dogs, 6 months apart, and not family dogs. They passed about 4 years ago 6 weeks apart.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly. -- Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lexi (small white miniature sheltie) and Glitch (not sure what he is. Looks sort of Australian Shepherd to me). He was found abandoned on the side of the road a few yrs ago as a puppy with his siblings. Wife's friend found them and made sure they all got good homes.
    Glitch looks like he could have some Australian Kelpie in him - maybe. Many of the herding breeds are quite similar. My deceased dog Bear was 25% Kelpie.

Fufu reminds me of Master Splinter.

Glitch looks like he could have some Australian Kelpie in him - maybe. Many of the herding breeds are quite similar. My deceased dog Bear was 25% Kelpie.
    Never heard of that. Just looked it up. Think you might be right.

Stupid question I know. How do I embed a pic?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Stupid question I know. How do I embed a pic?
    I only know how to do it through tapatalk.

I only know how to do it through tapatalk.
    Same.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team

Yup. Otherwise you have to upload to something like Photo Bucket or Flickr, copy link, and then embed. Too much work.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yup. Otherwise you have to upload to something like Photo Bucket or Flickr, copy link, and then embed. Too much work.
    Its not that hard.
    Would probably take about 3 minutes

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast