Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And I hope to God you aren't talking about the nostrils

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Idk. I value my eyes a lot
    You might but others might not.

I just find it cool that Tom Savini made the mask and ring attire. Dude is a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You might but others might not.

I just find it cool that Tom Savini made the mask and ring attire. Dude is a legend.
    Ive never heard of an eye ****ing fetish. Im sure it exists.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Make Wyatt a ****ing badass with the title and I will be a happy man. If I got to pick, I would reunite Strowman with Wyatt and give Strowman the US Title. Maybe even bring back the US Open Challenge. Bray tells Strowman that he should fear no man and to welcome all comers as it will only make him stronger.

This is where I go from never going to happen to "WTF is wrong with you".

I would have Bray's challenger at Wrestlemania (oh yea he holds onto the title for that long) be none other than...Luke Harper. You put the title on him at Mania and the crowd would flip the **** out. The crowd loves him because of how WWE has treated him.
    Yes to all of that, surprisingly. But WWE is going to blow this.

I agree with the OP that this is a terrible idea....only because I think there is no chance Bray gets the title or any or the great wrestling ideas in this thread come true. He's just gonna put over Rollins and it's going to kill his momentum. Then they'll blame him and put him back in the dog house. I hope I'm wrong. It's going to be just like the first time he was on fire and they put Reigns over him like 4 PPV's in a row and then couldn't figure out why he lost his heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I agree with the OP that this is a terrible idea....only because I think there is no chance Bray gets the title or any or the great wrestling ideas in this thread come true. He's just gonna put over Rollins and it's going to kill his momentum. Then they'll blame him and put him back in the dog house. I hope I'm wrong. It's going to be just like the first time he was on fire and they put Reigns over him like 4 PPV's in a row and then couldn't figure out why he lost his heat.
    I think Bray is going to win the title and relatively soon. My concern is how they book him as champion. They have a tendency to book heel title runs like ****. Aside from Brock, most heel champs are booked weak.

I think you have to let him beat Rollins though. It would look stupid to let Braun win the belt only to be a transitional champion to Bray. Seth can absorb the loss. Braun could too but they've killed so much of his momentum the last year and a half.

Who is there really for Bray to feud with without burying a whole bunch of signature guys along the way? McIntyre? Lashley? Joe? Corbin? Fast tracking him to the title is the right thing to do imo, especially nowadays where fans experience burnout if a wrestler they like isn't pushed fast enough or his feuds with certain superstars go on too long.

Give him the belt but book him strong and dont **** with his gimmick.

Who is there really for Bray to feud with without burying a whole bunch of signature guys along the way? McIntyre? Lashley? Joe? Corbin? Fast tracking him to the title is the right thing to do imo, especially nowadays where fans experience burnout if a wrestler they like isn't pushed fast enough or his feuds with certain superstars go on too long.

Give him the belt but book him strong and dont **** with his gimmick.
    If itís me, I bring Cena back to have a go at him. He doesnít need to go heel (I know that wonít happen). But he can come in talking about how Bray has never been good enough to beat him. Even go back to his Husky Harris days.

But Bray has to go over. Thatís key to everything else!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If itís me, I bring Cena back to have a go at him. He doesnít need to go heel (I know that wonít happen). But he can come in talking about how Bray has never been good enough to beat him. Even go back to his Husky Harris days.

But Bray has to go over. Thatís key to everything else!
    You think vince isnt calling john every other day?? Haha. He doesnt want to come back right now. He has other **** going on

He has been attacking legends of late. They should have him lay out Austin when he shows up in a few weeks. I don't think anyone has done that to Austin since he retired.

My shirt arrives tomorrow. its one thing im excited for.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    He has been attacking legends of late. They should have him lay out Austin when he shows up in a few weeks. I don't think anyone has done that to Austin since he retired.
    I wonder if Austin would take a bump. It would be really cool to see. Bray is due for a title run and if they aren't going to pull the trigger on him now, they never will.

I wonder if Austin would take a bump. It would be really cool to see. Bray is due for a title run and if they aren't going to pull the trigger on him now, they never will.
    I think he would. I know he likes Bray, and I don't know why he wouldn't want to help him get over. He could just give him the mandible claw, so it wouldn't be much of a bump really. I'm sure they won't do it, but it would be huge, since nobody does that to Austin.

I have no doubt that Austin would take a bump. I assume he would want to do whatever he could to get Bray over (or any current talent).
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Let Him In.

Best WWE shirt I ever got. I have a ton of them. The vintage wash quality is so much better than their regular t shirts.
    I have to support this character. Its the best ****ing thing going right now. Im gonna get the gloves so ill look extra cool while flashing signs.
    They also have dolls and more shirts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12