Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dubya Dubya E gonna Double Double E ya. Wyatt advertised for HIAC title match

things can always change but locally they are advertising Wyatt vs the Rollins/Strowman winner.

Way too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    things can always change but locally they are advertising Wyatt vs the Rollins/Strowman winner.

Way too soon.
    Not really. The iron is never going to be hotter to strike with in regards to Bray. You want to legitimize his bad assery, you put the strap on him. Let him carry it for a while too. I don't see Stroman winning at NOC btw. Wyatt will take the belt off of Rollins which is fine by me because I'm meh on Rollins anyway.

Make Wyatt a ****ing badass with the title and I will be a happy man. If I got to pick, I would reunite Strowman with Wyatt and give Strowman the US Title. Maybe even bring back the US Open Challenge. Bray tells Strowman that he should fear no man and to welcome all comers as it will only make him stronger.

This is where I go from never going to happen to "WTF is wrong with you".

I would have Bray's challenger at Wrestlemania (oh yea he holds onto the title for that long) be none other than...Luke Harper. You put the title on him at Mania and the crowd would flip the **** out. The crowd loves him because of how WWE has treated him.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Exposing wyatt when the unknown is the best thing about him, makes no sense. that time will come. not two months into his return.

having him drop the belt at mania just makes him a jobber again because he wont be getting it back anytime soon. im not saying he has to retain forever but him winning a match at mania makes far more sense in his progression than him losing.

and wont all of you turn on him like you do everyone else when hes not on tv because wwe wants to keep his appearances limited for the time being. doesnt that mean the universal championship wont be on tv? isnt that why you wanted brock gone, then back, then gone again?

It's different when one would be a creatively strategic approach, and the other is that the guy is just not around.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    Exposing wyatt when the unknown is the best thing about him, makes no sense. that time will come. not two months into his return.

having him drop the belt at mania just makes him a jobber again because he wont be getting it back anytime soon. im not saying he has to retain forever but him winning a match at mania makes far more sense in his progression than him losing.
    Holding the title for 7-8 months is not jobbing to anyone.

I also don't have a problem with people losing matches. I've consistently said that it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you do so. If you win like a chump, you will get certain reactions. When you win like a badass, you will get a different reaction. If you lose like a chump, you will get a whole different reaction. And none of those have to be bad things. Some characters are better for each of them and can get over doing them. Miz for the first, Brock Lesnar for the second, and Curt Hawkins for the last. Hawkins was more over than 80% of the roster by losing about 200 matches in a row.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

My fiend shirt is almost here. Put the belt on him Already!!!

Que the "pics of you in the shirt or it didn't happen" comments coming
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Que the "pics of you in the shirt or it didn't happen" comments coming[emoji23]
    You dont know me at all do you. The pictures are coming. Maybe even a dope *** video. My only regret is I didnt buy the mask. Id never use it... Not even for sexual purposes. Im not THAT weird.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    You dont know me at all do you. The pictures are coming. Maybe even a dope *** video. My only regret is I didnt buy the mask. Id never use it... Not even for sexual purposes. Im not THAT weird.

Well no I do not know you what so ever. And we're all weird.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Well no I do not know you what so ever. And we're all weird.
    That hole in The mask was meant for some weird stuff. Tell me im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Those holes in The mask were meant for some weird stuff. Tell me im wrong
    I fixed that for you.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-28-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I fixed that for you.
    Idk. I value my eyes a lot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast