Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Call it now: BOLD predictions!

This thread is so you can have bragging rights later in the year. Whatís your BOLD prediction?
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

1) Lions front office isnít done, we add another piece to the puzzle before the deadline.
    2) Lions win the north & host a win in the playoffs
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

I really think that this team is better on paper in almost every area than last year. It's hard to find a spot where they got worse. I'm surprised that most rankings seem to make the Lions appear worse than last year, although most are also optimistic that there is potential.

I think that the Bears will regress this year. Not sure about the Packers and Vikings. I always give the Pack the benefit of the doubt. They seem to always win with teams that don't look good on paper. I think Minnesota underachieved last year, and I can't decide if they will rebound a lot this year or if they missed their window.

My main bold prediction is that Stafford has a very good year. I think losing Jim Bob Cooter will help, and I think that there's structure around him. He has a couple of TE targets now, compared to none last year, and Stafford at his best is a guy who likes to target a superstar receiver excessively (Golladay), a deep threat (Jones), and a plethora of sort of dump off options. I think he has the tools around him this year, although maybe none are stellar on their own. I won't put any numbers on this, but I think overall people are going to be very happy with Stafford's performance this year.

Mike Daniels will look like the Mike Daniels we have seen from years past in GB here and earns an extension meaning that A'Shawn Robinson will be dealt at the deadline for picks. I also see the Lions making a swap for a vet corner at the deadline, wishful thinking but Patrick Peterson is the main target.

I don't like this premise. A bold prediction about the Lions has to be optimistic since pessimistic simply predicts same old Lions. So, since my previous bold prediction breakout player (tommylee lewis) already got cut, I'll say Jarrad Davis, if he can play, will become a stud behind this D Line the way Levy did, but only better!

My bold predicition:

Lions draft a QB with it's first round pick (top 5).

Lions win a playoff game :0:

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    My bold predicition:

Lions draft a QB with it's first round pick (top 5).
    give it 1 more year, we can tank for Trevor Lawrence and he can retire early in 2026 and be the latest Lions casualty

give it 1 more year, we can tank for Trevor Lawrence and he can retire early in 2026 and be the latest Lions casualty
    not sure if joke or serous because it could be either.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    not sure if joke or serous because it could be either.
    both

that's how Lions roll

Tj Hockenson has the best season a rookie TE has ever had.

Lions win 6 games.