Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Insurance runs are nice!!!

Whew!! Another series won!!

good win. would like to see miller cut back on giving up the longballs but hes pitched well all year without them

Where was this all year? Loving it

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Jack on the bump this afternoon going for the sweep.... i'll like our chances!

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    everyone needs a pat on the back? you are beyond pathetic. i said it was a good game first. me focusing on carp who if he gets right makes the team better is NOT an issue. Its only an issue because you beat off to his poster apparently. if you dont think athletes getting paid millions of dollars have expectations from fans then you need to go watch little girls soccer games where there are no expectations. they dont get a pat on the back when they do good, they dont need self-esteem when they are doing their job and they dont need hugs when they arent.

get over yourself already. its truly unbecoming.
    its beyond frustrating trying to have conversations with real fans, some who i might disagree with some or all of the time where theres an avocado constantly letting his feelings out over my posts because he cant stand that everyone is taking turns being the pivot man in his weekly fantasy baseball circle jerk at the local motel 6.
    What do you consider a true fan?

You are just a miserable prick, only complaining. You've never made a positive comment about the team. When they win, you are a ghost. When they lose, you are in here bashing the players, front office, and management that you dislike.

It's a tired shtick. It doesn't make you a true fan, it just makes you miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    Jack on the bump this afternoon going for the sweep.... i'll like our chances!
    Yeah, I didn't get to watch last night, but I saw the box score. That's freaking awesome!

And Yadi with two homers? Mikolas I guess pitched well? 10 K, 0 BB, 0 HR.

He lowered his ERA 0.11, and his FIP 0.17 in that game for the season. If he can do that a few more times, suddenly, he'd be a good starter for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    What do you consider a true fan?

You are just a miserable prick, only complaining. You've never made a positive comment about the team. When they win, you are a ghost. When they lose, you are in here bashing the players, front office, and management that you dislike.

It's a tired shtick. It doesn't make you a true fan, it just makes you miserable.

you probably think that people let alone these athletes cant criticize you if they show up at your subway and you make their sandwich poorly. nobody is above criticism, NOBODY. if this team was a ws level team (even if they didnt get there) then i might be a little higher. im a realist, but everyone here pictures you at games in a red skirt and a cards tank top cheering your jailhouse boobies off, even if they like your input on this board.

theres a middle area a REAL area to everything, and being on one edge or the other on anything just makes you a hard boiled potato.

you probably think that people let alone these athletes cant criticize you if they show up at your subway and you make their sandwich poorly.
    I realize that you think that was clever, but I'm pretty sure you know what I do for a living.

nobody is above criticism, NOBODY. if this team was a ws level team (even if they didnt get there) then i might be a little higher. im a realist, but everyone here pictures you at games in a red skirt and a cards tank top cheering your jailhouse boobies off, even if they like your input on this board.

theres a middle area a REAL area to everything, and being on one edge or the other on anything just makes you a hard boiled potato.
    And you aren't in that middle area. If I'm a positive fan, you are arguably the most miserable and angry fan that can exist. When the team wins, you still manage to find things to complain about. This team could go 161-1, and you'd still *****. If we got to the World Series, but lost, you'd *****. You aren't a realist, you are just miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Where was this all year? Loving it
    Personally, I thought we were a 90-93 win team all year, so for me, we are finally playing to our ability, and weren't before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Personally, I thought we were a 90-93 win team all year, so for me, we are finally playing to our ability, and weren't before.
    Stop

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Stop
    Huh?

We may still win 90 games lol. And we were under .500 at one point in July.

That would be pretty impressive.

All farty does is complain when we lose and all you do is pat yourself on the back when youíre right. Both are very annoying

I think thatís what Rap means by stop

Yeah guys who cares whoís right. We all have *****ed about the season at some point or another. For me as a fan itís a way to vent. Letís all enjoy this run and hope it continues into the playoffs!!

and naturally today is the day we can't score and the SP gives up runs.

baseball is weird

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast