Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Cardinals just beating the hell out of the Brewers tonight. Iím guessing the cardinals win the division by 6 plus games. Their schedule is very favorable for the next 3-4 series and by the time they play the cubs they should be up by 7 games, possibly more than that

Quote Originally Posted by TN-cub35 View Post
    Cardinals just beating the hell out of the Brewers tonight. Iím guessing the cardinals win the division by 6 plus games. Their schedule is very favorable for the next 3-4 series and by the time they play the cubs they should be up by 7 games, possibly more than that
    Perma ban bet? If cardinals are up by 7+ games when we play them Iíll leave PSD. If not, you leave. Deal?

Rebuild on the horizon fellas

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Perma ban bet? If cardinals are up by 7+ games when we play them Iíll leave PSD. If not, you leave. Deal?
    Canít believe Iím rooting for Dawk, but here I am.

I hate the fact that I have to pay attention to the wildcard standings.

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Do you live in Indianapolis now? Or does anyone live in a Mlbtv blackout area that doesnít get Chicago TV? How do you watch the Cubs? MlbTV with a VPN, or is there a better way?

Iím considering a move within the next half year or so.
    I get the Cubs on our local affiliate for WGN games and have NBCSC for cable. Not sure about blackout rules in Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by TN-cub35 View Post
    So you just giving up then.

Gleybar has 32 bombs on the season, man I wish we still had that kid.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    If you're not going to contribute to the actual discussion, then in the future these posts will be removed.

Questioning why someone is a fan of a team is quite presumptuous. I'm also an Eagles fan and a Cubs fan. Born in Philadelphia. Grew up near Chicago. Would have been a Phillies fan, but my dad threw out the first pitch at Wrigley Field when I was 8. I went on Wrigley Field. Rick Wilkins gave me a high five. I was a Cubs fan for life.

Why people like teams is not "weird" and there's no reason to be upset and tell people to root for other teams. So it's enough.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    That is so cool the way you started your Cubs fandom. With me I was born in Australia, loved basketball growing up and naturally it was Michael Jordan so it was the Bulls for me. Later on I decided that I also wanted to ďkeep up withĒ baseball, hockey and football and went all Chicago, so Cubs, Blackhawks, Bears. Iíve probably watched one full game combined of hockey and football (2005 super bowl) in my life and started watching the Cubs full time in 2015.

I think Iíll also watch the Bears this year. Sounds like itís a good time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    I get the Cubs on our local affiliate for WGN games and have NBCSC for cable. Not sure about blackout rules in Indy.
    Cool. I didnít realize they got games on NBCSN in Indy.

Cubs at Mets - The Non-IGT IGT

So the ignore thing is pretty useless when it shows the post anytime someone quotes it.
    Thatís not a thing on any forum.

The ignore feature is for a username. Itís not for quotes of people you have on ignore.

Cool. I didnít realize they got games on NBCSN in Indy.
    Reds, Cubs, and WSox are available in Indy with the Sports Package.
    Last edited by bootsy; 08-26-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    Thatís not a thing on any forum.

The ignore feature is for a username. Itís not for quotes of people you have on ignore.
    Iíve never used it on any forum before now.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    Reds, Cubs, and WSox are available in Indy with the Sports Package.
    Good to know. Thanks. Hopefully thatís still true with the Cubs Network.

Good to know. Thanks. Hopefully thatís still true with the Cubs Network.
    Now that I'm not sure. I would imagine that it will be available here but not for sure. It will be interesting to see how they roll that out.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast