Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Tony Schiavone signs with AEW

I don't know how MLW is going to feel about that as I think he is still contracted with them but its cool that he'll be calling a major wrestling promotion again. Supposed to be an executive producer as well.

I don't know if he is still doing it or not but, he also did play by play for the Gwinnett Braves

I always liked Schiavone. Him and Heenan were tremendous in the booth for WCW.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I don't know if he is still doing it or not but, he also did play by play for the Gwinnett Braves

I always liked Schiavone. Him and Heenan were tremendous in the booth for WCW.
    Same. Schiavone, Tenay and Heenan were always my favorite broadcasting group. I loved JR and King but King was a little too corny for my taste. JR is the best play by play wrestling announcer of all time but the group WCW had was the best imo and that will be great to hear Schiavone and Ross call AEW events together.

I never understood why WWE didn't hire him after WCW folded. I heard him talk about how he contacted them several years ago looking to do something on the network. I don't know why they didn't. He would have been good doing WCW bits.

This will put butts in seats

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk