Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lol Mike Rolls Royce does it again!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol Mike Rolls Royce does it again!
    Thought it was Mikey Benz?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Happ broken leg plz

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Thought it was Mikey Benz?

Mike Volkswagen!

Oldsmobile!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Oldsmobile!
    Pontiac!

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

https://twitter.com/Jomboy_/status/1...727565827?s=09

Edsel.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Most home runs allowed in @MLB:

Mike Leake 34
    Justin Verlander 33
    Matt Boyd 32
    J.A. Happ 32

-Bryan Hoch

Happ>Verlander confirmed

Yo this new #35 looks like Moose when his glove is covering his face.

Seen enough of wannabe Moose

Victory

Quote Originally Posted by LORD6 View Post
    i rather have mike mazda pitch after jerking some1 off than happ
    Not only does Happ stink but he also has reached the point where he knows that he stinks. Gotta keep him off the mound for good. Paxton might but Happ will never, 'figure it out'. Ship him out like Gray and he will be CY Young contender in some lost city.
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

went to the game tonight, i can't tell you how bad Happ is. His stuff is flat with little movement and he's missing his targets far more than he was hitting them. This was basically a AAA lineup he faced tonight and they were all over him all night.. The more they let him pitch the less likely it is we bear the Astros for home field advantage.

Kahnle is absolutely a stud, the fastball has a ton of life and rise but the CU might be the best i've seen. He threw it between 89-92 and it has ridiculous amount of movement

Chappy looks absolutely amazing again, lets hope he can keep it going through the playoffs

DJ is absolutely a stud at the plate, he grinds out every AB and is on everything. Amazing hitter and much better defensively than i thought.

Judge still looks a but off at the plate IMO. He's just doesn't look like the same guy at the plate the last time i saw him here last yr. He's still great but something seems like its a little off, the bat speed appeared slower than i remember I would bet that oblique injury is still bothering him a bit

Gleyber is absolutely locked in, the pitchers are trying to nibble against him and don't want to give him anything to hit. He plays like hes a much older and mature player, nothing like a 22yr old. Imo he's going to be considered the best player on this team in the near future and i think has the best shot at being our next captain

I was very very surprised by Gio, he's a much bigger guy than he look like on TV and in excellent shape. After seeing him tonight and the way he looked at the plate went a long way towards me believing he's legit. I think he's might just be a late bloomer. He's also lightning quick on defense. I don't know what the Yanks plans are for Andujar but he's not going to be needed at 3rd base anymore. Thank God

The other thing i noticed is everyone in that clubhouse centers around CC, every time someone comes back to the dugout he's right there to say something to him and everyone comes around him any time something good happens. He's clearly the team leader and even though he probably shouldn't make the post season roster i guarantee they find him a spot because of his leadership

One really funny thing is whenever someone got a hit besides flashing the 44 thing they do{ does anyone have a clue what that 44 thing means?) they are also doing the Gardy bat to the ceiling thing its actually pretty funny.

The other thing that is very noticeable that i haven't seen by watching them on TV is how tremendous the chemistry is, Everyone is on the top step cheering everyone on and all right there to congratulate them when they do something well and encourage each other when something doesn't go right. They really are acting and performing like a team of destiny and are only going to get stronger as we get our guys back

Boone is doing a great job with this young team as far as being a leader. I'm still very concerned about him having a quick hook when our pitchers start to get in trouble. Definitely a different perspective going and watching them in person instead of seeing them on TV

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    went to the game tonight, i can't tell you how bad Happ is. His stuff is flat with little movement and he's missing his targets far more than he was hitting them. This was basically a AAA lineup he faced tonight and they were all over him all night.. The more they let him pitch the less likely it is we bear the Astros for home field advantage.

Kahnle is absolutely a stud, the fastball has a ton of life and rise but the CU might be the best i've seen. He threw it between 89-92 and it has ridiculous amount of movement

Chappy looks absolutely amazing again, lets hope he can keep it going through the playoffs

DJ is absolutely a stud at the plate, he grinds out every AB and is on everything. Amazing hitter and much better defensively than i thought.

Judge still looks a but off at the plate IMO. He's just doesn't look like the same guy at the plate the last time i saw him here last yr. He's still great but something seems like its a little off, the bat speed appeared slower than i remember I would bet that oblique injury is still bothering him a bit

Gleyber is absolutely locked in, the pitchers are trying to nibble against him and don't want to give him anything to hit. He plays like hes a much older and mature player, nothing like a 22yr old. Imo he's going to be considered the best player on this team in the near future and i think has the best shot at being our next captain

I was very very surprised by Gio, he's a much bigger guy than he look like on TV and in excellent shape. After seeing him tonight and the way he looked at the plate went a long way towards me believing he's legit. I think he's might just be a late bloomer. He's also lightning quick on defense. I don't know what the Yanks plans are for Andujar but he's not going to be needed at 3rd base anymore. Thank God

The other thing i noticed is everyone in that clubhouse centers around CC, every time someone comes back to the dugout he's right there to say something to him and everyone comes around him any time something good happens. He's clearly the team leader and even though he probably shouldn't make the post season roster i guarantee they find him a spot because of his leadership

One really funny thing is whenever someone got a hit besides flashing the 44 thing they do{ does anyone have a clue what that 44 thing means?) they are also doing the Gardy bat to the ceiling thing its actually pretty funny.

The other thing that is very noticeable that i haven't seen by watching them on TV is how tremendous the chemistry is, Everyone is on the top step cheering everyone on and all right there to congratulate them when they do something well and encourage each other when something doesn't go right. They really are acting and performing like a team of destiny and are only going to get stronger as we get our guys back

Boone is doing a great job with this young team as far as being a leader. I'm still very concerned about him having a quick hook when our pitchers start to get in trouble. Definitely a different perspective going and watching them in person instead of seeing them on TV
    Day great post! Good point on CC and his leadership I had no idea he was like that with the club. The team is loaded with talent and I think can be special for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast