Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    I liked that they stayed true to Jesse, he wasn't a "bad" guy. He was just in for the cash and not the killing of the innocent lives. I was also not expecting that much Todd, surprised they didn't ask him to lose weight. I give it a 8/10 good but not great a nice send off on Jesse's character.
    Feel the same way.

Never was a Jesse fan, but it was good that he got a proper send off.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    I liked that they stayed true to Jesse, he wasn't a "bad" guy. He was just in for the cash and not the killing of the innocent lives. I was also not expecting that much Todd, surprised they didn't ask him to lose weight. I give it a 8/10 good but not great a nice send off on Jesse's character.
    Jesse Plemons is in so many different movies/shows now that I'm guessing he just didn't have time to lose weight for this.

He's so convincing as a psycho that I sorta forgot about him being overweight after a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Feel the same way.

Never was a Jesse fan, but it was good that he got a proper send off.
    Agreed. I've seen a lot of complaints about this movie being too slow, unnecessary, etc. Some of the complaints are fair, but I was hoping for a positive send off for Jesse. He was put through more hell than anyone in Breaking Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Agreed. I've seen a lot of complaints about this movie being too slow, unnecessary, etc. Some of the complaints are fair, but I was hoping for a positive send off for Jesse. He was put through more hell than anyone in Breaking Bad.
    Yeah, he got more Ls than anybody there and survived it all. He had to get a W at the end and walk away and have some sort of normal looking life.

Pretty meh

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Pretty meh
    Sums up my thoughts as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched it again to see if I was underrating the film, I was not.

The movie was the perfect epilogue of Breaking Bad. It gives fans the closure on Jesse.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I watched it again to see if I was underrating the film, I was not.

The movie was the perfect epilogue of Breaking Bad. It gives fans the closure on Jesse.
    For sure. It took care of unfinished business. There were still some small loose ends tho. For example Lydia. I think they said she was in the hospital and not dead. I preferred thinking she was dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly. -- Teddy Roosevelt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123