Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 351

Thread: Expose yourself

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,044
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    How did you know that when I originally posted that youtube it was for you?
    Love Three 6 Mafia.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .603AVG/.621BP/1.017SLG/1.638OPS/19RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phanland
    Posts
    7,059
    This sounds fun...

    EDIT: It appears this site doesn't like Flickr.
    Last edited by thefeckcampaign; 09-06-2019 at 03:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,875
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    This sounds fun...

    me





    wife


    me & son



    daughter

    What I see.

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,875
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    This sounds fun...

    EDIT: It appears this site doesn't like Flickr.
    Just upload them from your gallery on your phone

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,338
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    more of an fWAR guy myself and he's at 3.6. Not worth the deal yet but he's got round 6 years at least for his prime. So nice of you to judge his deal off one season
    If you think what they did to Santa was bad, wait till the 3rd/4rth year of his deal.
    Santa will giggle



    **** off. Where's my title

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    If you think what they did to Santa was bad, wait till the 3rd/4rth year of his deal.
    Santa will giggle
    Go have fun with Diaz and cano


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,338
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Go have fun with Diaz and cano


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    It's a bad contract. If they don't win more than one title with him on the team, Philly will not respond well.
    Do you disagree?


    Also, I do like the Mets but they aren't my team.



    **** off. Where's my title

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It's a bad contract. If they don't win more than one title with him on the team, Philly will not respond well.
    Do you disagree?


    Also, I do like the Mets but they aren't my team.
    Stantonís then lol. I knew you were a fan of one of them.

    Iíd like them to win, sure, but I saw the Phillies win with Hamels, Moyer, Blanton, and Myers lead rotation and lose with Hamels, Oswalt, Lee, and Halladay. Everything Iím hearing now with how the team is going is theyíre on the manager and pitching staff more. Itís not like Harper isnít doing well at all.

    Angels donít seem like theyíll ever win with Trout.

    Harper wonít hinder the money the Phillies can/will spend and he will for sure help them win more than he wonít.

    Baseball is where one player isnít really going to swing your team to relevance. Itís how the rest of the team is constructed. Harpers a good enough player to build around.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,338
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Stantonís then lol. I knew you were a fan of one of them.

    Iíd like them to win, sure, but I saw the Phillies win with Hamels, Moyer, Blanton, and Myers lead rotation and lose with Hamels, Oswalt, Lee, and Halladay. Everything Iím hearing now with how the team is going is theyíre on the manager and pitching staff more. Itís not like Harper isnít doing well at all.

    Angels donít seem like theyíll ever win with Trout.

    Harper wonít hinder the money the Phillies can/will spend and he will for sure help them win more than he wonít.

    Baseball is where one player isnít really going to swing your team to relevance. Itís how the rest of the team is constructed. Harpers a good enough player to build around.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't get me started on Stanton. I never wanted him and I said exactly what you are saying. In a year or 2, his bat speed will slow, his injuries will catch up and he will be a broken down DH who hits 25 hr a year, bats 240 and strikes out 200 times a year.
    (I still care about strike outs. They suck)



    **** off. Where's my title

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    31,952
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    What I see.
    1. Your phone font is awful.
    2. That's what I see as well.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,875
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    1. Your phone font is awful.
    2. That's what I see as well.
    Lol. I love my font. I wouldnt change it for the world

  12. #312
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,142
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    1. Your phone font is awful.
    2. That's what I see as well.
    The font is pretty horrible. Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phanland
    Posts
    7,059
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Just upload them from your gallery on your phone
    Nope. I tried it z few different ways. Perhaps itís why this thread turned into what it did. How many people actually posted pictures, 5?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,875
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The font is pretty horrible. Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.
    It makes you tolerable.

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,875
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    Nope. I tried it z few different ways. Perhaps itís why this thread turned into what it did. How many people actually posted pictures, 5?
    Thats not why. People are shy. Not everyone wants to post. Dont you have a gallery? Arent you on your phone? Mine dl straight from my gallery. I can even do gifs. Me last night after Pete Alonso went topless... It was a treat.

    FIGURE IT OUT.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •